ok...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok...

Postal 2, i recently got, and it was freaking violent and freaking artarded. peeing on everybody and stuff. I laughed my freaking a$$ off. I also saw osama in the character's backyard and eliminated him, with his weird weapon. Things get weird, i used a cat as a silencer for a shotgun and a machine gun, you can tazer someone till he pi$$es his/her pants off. You can use a shovel to hit someone's heads off. Cheat's makes it crazier... it turns the pi$$ into flammable fire flamethrowing t hing... it gets crazy man..... crazy...

Re: ok...

crazy yet fun,

Comment

You just wait till POSTAL 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep its coming.

Comment

Wow. You guys like that kind of stuff?

(Note to self: Do not invite gamers to house when out of ammo. Go to store first.)

Comment

Can`t wait for Postal 3.
          While P2 was fun, P1 was better, imo.

Comment

(Note to self: Do not invite gamers to house when out of ammo. Go to store first.)

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude its just a game, lol.

Comment

A game where you simulate urinating on your opponents and commiting unspeakable acts with pets?

If you guys think that stuff is okay, more power to you. One principle I know very well is: GIGO = garbage in, garbage out. If you fill yourself full of junk, what are you? A container for trash?

Did you guys watch the "Stupid Americans" video in the OT forum? What do you think those folks did in their free time?

I bet they didn't read much, but spent their time having fun... filling their heads with worthless information. Then, someone comes along and asks them a basic question about the state of the world and they are clueless: GIGO.

But, you're right. It's just a game, so go have fun!

Comment

I've never played any postal o.0 but 2 girls one cup video game? o,0

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
                  A game where you simulate urinating on your opponents and commiting unspeakable acts with pets?

If you guys think that stuff is okay, more power to you. One principle I know very well is: GIGO = garbage in, garbage out. If you fill yourself full of junk, what are you? A container for trash?

Did you guys watch the "Stupid Americans" video in the OT forum? What do you think those folks did in their free time?

I bet they didn't read much, but spent their time having fun... filling their heads with worthless information. Then, someone comes along and asks them a basic question about the state of the world and they are clueless: GIGO.

we just think its funny, not ok

Comment

Yeah i mean its a run N gun game, with no meaning ful story kinda like GTA but GTA has a better stroy line, its a good 10 to 15min play if ur bored or just angry! i cant wait for Postal 3.

Here's the demo dan.

http://software.filefront.com/Postal...formation.html This talks about Postal three.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post

Wow, just wow.

In P2, making someone puke then blowing his/her head off to see blood and vomit gush out is hilarious.
                        Although P1 was 2d, imo, it was more brutal.

Comment

You people are the epitome of un-sensitized violence...

In a year or so we'll see people posting...

"LOLROFLLMAO I just cut my sisters head off with a shovel and then blud went everywherez!!! LOL!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire
                            You people are the epitome of un-sensitized violence...

In a year or so we'll see people posting...

"LOLROFLLMAO I just cut my sisters head off with a shovel and then blud went everywherez!!! LOL!"

Yes from Psychopaths not civilized gamers.

Comment

I`m seriously hoping some of you forgot your /sarcasm tags. If not, you better not play GTA4 because OMG IT IS VIOLENT AND YOU MIGHT TURN INTO A MURDERED. NOT MIGHT, WILL.

Comment

Working...
                              X