My Latest Bad Admin Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Latest Bad Admin Experience

So, I was playing on the xXxtremegamers Moving Titan server today. It was one of my favorite servers to play on. A bunch of the xXx guys were on today, and they were kicking people left and right for mostly stupid reasons. The thing was, instead of just warning people, they were being complete assholes. They bitched at my team for moving the titan too far, so I became commander and moved it back. Then they bitched at me for moving it too far back, so I moved it forward a little bit. I then proceeded to launch pods from the titan into their gunships (piloted by xXx guys, of course), and one of them goes, "who just rammed at 2". I said, "It was a pod, relax". The reply was, "No, you relax dickhead". I told them to stop acting like nazis, and they told me to stop breaking server rules. The rules don't say you can't pod into vehicles. Then I podded into a transport filled with their clan dudes, and they kicked me. One more server I don't want to play on now. It's almost time to retire :shakehead:

Re: My Latest Bad Admin Experience

I love podding on transports and gunships.

Comment

1: The best kind of server is a server without admins.

2: A server without admins is a server without rules.

3: War has no rules.

Seriously though, thats why I try to find a few servers where the admins are fair... Then make those your "Home" servers.

Comment

I partially agree with Fingulfin. But admins are still good to kick cheaters and glitchers. But I completely agree with the War has no rules statement. It's all about killing or dieing. And I prefer to kill than to be killed. No matter the costs.

Comment

As someone that plays mostly on the ground , theres almost nothing more enjoyable than podding a G/S thats camping a spawn beacon on the back deck of the titan .

Also , agree that without 'rules' , and someone willing to take the time to fairly enforce them , this game wouldn't be worth playing ...

Comment

My problem is that there aren't that many servers that allow titan movement, and I love it because I can pod into gunships and transports. There is nothing more satisfying than smashing into a kick-*** gunship pilot that is owning the air. They get so mad, it's great! This was one of my favorite servers, but now i don't know if I want to go back. I don't know, it just sucks. I mean, if they don't want people podding into the air vehicles, then why not just restrict titan movement? Sigh...

In my particular case this morning, it was pure coincidence that like a split second after the admins got done bitching me out I plowed into a transport full of them, lol. I understand why they would be mad, but there's no need to kick me just because I am defending myself. I was following the damn rules.

Comment

If anyone is wondering why I posted with two different accounts, I accidentally logged in with my old banned account a minute ago. I guess the ban must have ran out, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
                I love podding on transports and gunships.
                It's become a favorite past time of mine as well. What a kick it's become, to pod out and plow through a gunship or transport, and then tumble tothe ground amid the smoke, flames, and falling debris of their aircraft to get your own safe landing... heh heh. I could do that all day.

As for bad admining... m'eh. It happens. I joined the PS1441 Christian Gaming Team Server a few weeks ago and got a permanent ban for team killing. Now, the strange part here is, I hadn't even spawned in a single time yet. I had simply joined and started putting my kits together, and then boom, out of the game with a message it was because I wouldn't stop team killing.

I suppose I could go to their site and appeal, but... m'eh. Plenty of other servers. I wasn't dependant on theirs for a good time.

Comment

i dont worry about admins cos i get banned evry round i would hav 10000000000 posts if i posted em :P

Comment

The golden rule: Clan servers are the best servers to play on - as long as the clan members aren't online.

Comment

lol

Comment

The CGI admins kick ***. Hard to find a nicer set of guys The InC have always been good too, but their server is mostly empty

The only problem with the CGI server is that I ping 60-80 to it, and everyone else pings 30 or less. Had a coupla guys on there last night with sub 20 pings, who for some reason wanted to do nothing but hover in a transport and kill ppl on the ground or the back of the titan. I spent 3 maps hunting them down and killing them, but it was a bad night for me. I actually earned a purple heart keeping them busy long enough for my squad to attack the enemy titan. Talk about taking one for the team But we won every round

Comment

you can do almost anything on a server with 20 ping.

Comment

Originally posted by Choda_Boy213 View Post
                            So, I was playing on the xXxtremegamers Moving Titan server today. It was one of my favorite servers to play on. A bunch of the xXx guys were on today, and they were kicking people left and right for mostly stupid reasons. The thing was, instead of just warning people, they were being complete assholes. They bitched at my team for moving the titan too far, so I became commander and moved it back. Then they bitched at me for moving it too far back, so I moved it forward a little bit. I then proceeded to launch pods from the titan into their gunships (piloted by xXx guys, of course), and one of them goes, "who just rammed at 2". I said, "It was a pod, relax". The reply was, "No, you relax dickhead". I told them to stop acting like nazis, and they told me to stop breaking server rules. The rules don't say you can't pod into vehicles. Then I podded into a transport filled with their clan dudes, and they kicked me. One more server I don't want to play on now. It's almost time to retire :shakehead:
                            Quit complaining. You are letting all the wrong things get to you. Go pound a few beers and then go back and pod more people. You will enjoy it.

If you arent old enough to drink, then go punch your clown to death and then play.

Comment

Working...
                            X