Bodybag Is Back And Doing Well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybag Is Back And Doing Well

Hey guys, I'm back after a long over due break thingy. I've been hovering around the relicforums for a while and I've recently became an active player in a fun COH mod called Europe in Ruins. I plan on becoming more active in the clan and this site again, soooooooooooooooo who misses me?

Re: Bodybag Is Back And Doing Well

I missed you! How is Europe in Ruins? Worth trying? I'll be getting my new gfx card soon so this summer will be awesome!

Very nice to have you back!

Comment

wewt! :awes

Comment

Nice. I enjoy a few of the mods for COH. But I am still awaiting a massive complete conversion.

Comment

A massive complete conversion to what?

Comment

he means a Total Conversion mod for the game i.e. Forgotten Hope 2 for BF2 or (the mod i am currently and eagerly awaiting) the Modern Combat Mod for CoH:OF!!!!!!

Linky: http://www.moddb.com/mods/10224/comp...-modern-combat

Comment

welcome back

i never liked mods

forgotten hope 2 is dead on my side

Comment

Originally posted by is_don_is_good View Post
                welcome back

i never liked mods

forgotten hope 2 is dead on my side
                Just give it time mate, as its still in production.

Comment

I play FH2 a bit, but Project Reality teamwork and tactics is what causes me to get fed up with FH2 zombies running around and gunning everything. If you haven't played Project Reality, play it, lots of new toys, teamwork, maps and REALISM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                    Just give it time mate, as its still in production.
                    when it was first released there were 2 full 64 player servers. now there is one only and its empty

if i want to go to a populated server, i must endure 400+ ping

i guess things will spark up again when the update is released. i will take advantage it when the time comes

Ehem. So company of heroes is a good game...

Comment

Hey body, have you been on the old 2v2at? and if so how far have you got? me and a friend are trying to get in the top 200~ were at about 430 place with axis and 500 with allies so far

Comment

Hey tasty. Me and my partner 1stReconDrNick were planning to dominate the 2v2 Allied side, but we got really cought up in EiR. We occasionally do a 2v2AT.

Comment

Cool cool might end up playing you sometime then

Comment

Originally posted by BoDyBaG_2224
                            I play FH2 a bit, but Project Reality teamwork and tactics is what causes me to get fed up with FH2 zombies running around and gunning everything. If you haven't played Project Reality, play it, lots of new toys, teamwork, maps and REALISM!!!
                            PR Mod i know it! the thing is the uni i am in roght now, Newcastle University UK has banned all P2P, steam, Xfire, Online MP! for some krapy reason so i cant go online do u know if PR Mod can be found for SP?

Ok back on CoH, sry for deviation forgive meh. Um i wanted to know in EiR are there like constrictions i.e. Arty, P51 Bombing runs?

Comment

You can download PR sandbox, and perhaps a SP one aswell, but I'm unsure.

As for EiR there are no base buildings, however there are off-map items available. What you get depends on what doctrine you go and what tiers you get.

In EiR I'm infantry company, and you can unlock 4/4 Tier 1 abilities, 3/4 Tier 2 Abilities, 2/4 Tier 3s and 1/4 Tier 4s. You must have the previous tier unlocked to get to the next tier.

So one of my Tier 2s is off map arty, the T1 before that being an on-map howy.

Comment

Working...
                              X