X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGS Philanthropy (MGS FANS)

To all MGS fans as well as myself i just stumbled upon this in www.n4g.com

This is actually a good watch.

http://www.mgs-philanthropy.net/eng/ (Home website)

http://www.vimeo.com/hivedivisionchannel (couple of stream vids of what it is)

http://n4g.com/industrynews/NewsCom-...?CT=1#Comments (main source of News)

MGS:Philanthropy is a Non-Profit Project about a fan film for MGS made by Italian director Giacomo Talamini (no not like Uwe Boll but BETTER! at least thats my opinion).

Re: MGS Philanthropy (MGS FANS)

Awesome find!

Comment

Thnx heh since no one replied i figured no one plays MGS, or this thread is fail. But thnx for noticing and showing interest i appreciate it

Comment

It's only been posted for less then a day :P plus "guests" never bother signing up and registering to forums, they just read and leech

I wonder how the hollywood MGS movie is gonna be like...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan2k3k4
          It's only been posted for less then a day :P plus "guests" never bother signing up and registering to forums, they just read and leech

I wonder how the hollywood MGS movie is gonna be like...
          Could you please elaborate on that, i mean is that for real, or something you and millions of MGS fans would like to see.

Comment

IMDB: Metal Gear Solid (2009)

Wheter or not it's true or not is another question though it does state it has been "Annouced" and is not a Rumour anymore...

Comment

MGS movie is in production. Its been said that Kojima has very high standards, so even David Hayters script got rejected, even though he is a pretty good writer and knows Metal Gear universe through and through.

As for Philantrophy- I was impressed. Acting in some parts was pisspoor, like the Otacon actor, he needs to leave. Otherwise it looks very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan2k3k4 View Post
                IMDB: Metal Gear Solid (2009)

Wheter or not it's true or not is another question though it does state it has been "Annouced" and is not a Rumour anymore...
                No WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!111!!! i am really excited, even Kojima is the writer!!! yeah! it would be nice to see David Hayter as Snake!! Thnx a million Dan!! i am quite looking forward to this :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                MGS movie is in production. Its been said that Kojima has very high standards, so even David Hayters script got rejected, even though he is a pretty good writer and knows Metal Gear universe through and through.

As for Philantrophy- I was impressed. Acting in some parts was pisspoor, like the Otacon actor, he needs to leave. Otherwise it looks very good.
                Yeah, i figure its kinda good, the least i can say it ain't Uwe Boll

Comment

Aye, some of the performances don't cut it, but for a bunch of people just doing it for fun/non-profit - its very good.

I guess the MGS Movie might not come out in 2009, since Kojima will probably change so many things (for the better)...

Comment

ah its fine just something to look forward too ;-)

Comment

a joke -bet365 Golden Years

well done gays let me tell you a jokeAn old man named bet365 was in his golden years, but that didn't stop him from trying to pick up the younger ladies. He went to the local bar, approached a very pretty and very young woman and said, "Where have you been all my life?" The young lady takes one glance at him and says, "For the first half of it, I wasn't even born yet." by bet365 have a nice day today

Comment

^!!wtf!!^

Comment

usally movies of games fail, and games of teh movies fail, but i think the Hollywood MGS movie will be a beast. seing as its being writen by kojima

Comment

Exactly, Kojima is writing, and the actors must be good i mean Kojima is a strict fella oh and btw there is also a Bioshock movie and i assure you its not phail, it is being made by Gore Verbinski (Pirates of the Carribean) and i think Steven Speilsberg :S wiki it or better yet IMDB release is set on 2010!

Comment

Working...
                            X