Session 2 - Infantry Showcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Session 2 - Infantry Showcase

Recommended (High resolution): http://files.filefront.com/Session+2.../fileinfo.html

Backup:
    http://www.inspirationfrontier.com/u...20Infantry.avi (High resolution)
    [media]http://www.vimeo.com/930890[/media] (Lower resolution)

Details:
    This is the second in my finite series of frag videos. I have crammed all four classes of infantry into one video so you'll see a broad spectrum of gameplay. I've recorded with FRAPS this time so the video should be a lot prettier to look at. I guess next up would be an armor showcase. =P It was really, really hard cramming all the footage

Notes:
    -All Baur shots are done in single-shot mode except for the intro shot and the one where I'm shooting the sniper at close range. The speed adjustments on the clips just make it look like bursts.
    -The scenes where I'm randomly getting kills with the engineer are from using the SAAW. It's difficult to get quick footage of the SAAW doing its work, and I was having trouble with cramming in engineer footage.
    -The four engineer - infantry kills in the quick sequence are as followed: Pilum, SAAW, Pilum, Sudnik. I thought I had a Mitchell in there, but I guess I replaced it when I couldn't get the timing correctly.
    -The grenade lands in the FAV and explodes in the second to last scene. However, it looks like I cut too quickly.
    -If you missed session 1, here you are: http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=143511

Re: Session 2 - Infantry Showcase

Awesome! Clips were nice, music was fitting and the editing was superb! Nice work

5/5

Comment

Moar!

Comment

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE

vegas yer?

i want that so bad lol

Comment

Originally posted by M.F.A View Post
          NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE

vegas yer?

i want that so bad lol
          Premiere. =] Any improvements I could make for my next video? I think I'm going to pick slower songs from now on. -_- Timing is annoying with fast songs. I think next time, I'm going to go for more cinematic effects and stuff. It'll probably be a while though.

Comment

Timing might be a royal bi0tch with fast songs, but the end result is always 10x more awesome than with a slow song (unless the song is really good )

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
              Timing might be a royal bi0tch with fast songs, but the end result is always 10x more awesome than with a slow song (unless the song is really good )
              QFT

Really great kills and nice music/editing! Awesome work :yay:

Comment

I like it. These shoot-and-multiple-knife-around-the-corner in Camp are one of my favorite tactics and usually quite succesful.

For the next video maybe some slomo's with matching music for more drama?

Re music, Vivaldi's four seasons?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Comment

lol you destroyed a walker with a bianchi.

i dont know why you would use the baur on single shot like that at close range you would kill them a bit faster with burst fire

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                    ANOTHER QFT YOU WIN A PRIZE

I love teh speedy songs, but ghiblian, seriously man.........

Really nice job Editing is sweet, footage is good, song choice is bizarre, yet novel and well, different. I like.

You win wins.

Comment

OFF topic but...
                      Why, when you kill someone, there names appear in yellow. I have noticed that in several videos but I dont know what is its.

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk View Post
                        OFF topic but...
                        Why, when you kill someone, there names appear in yellow. I have noticed that in several videos but I dont know what is its.
                        Here you go: http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...ad.php?t=31158 =]

Anyways, as for timing, it's actually not hard to do. I meant annoying because I always feel rushed or I can't fit in nice cinematic effects, which is one of the things I wanted to learn with this project (not just cutting and timesplicing footage =P).

As for the Baur on single-shot, I switch between single-shot and bursts a lot. I like the feeling of control I have over single-shot. I also have trouble controlling the burst on the Baur because I come from a couple hundred hours of using the engineer SMGs which are just aim and shoot. =P

Also, it's actually a strange coincidence that most of the footage is single-shot. I use both about equally and close and long range depending on my mood.

I just realized I didn't include any Lambert or SMG stuff. Oh well, they aren't that exciting. I did use the stabilizer in some of the footage though!

Comment

great vid, thanks :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Ghiblian View Post
                            Well done, Thank you!

Comment

10/10
                              5/5
                              100%