Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont you love funny admins (or annoying ones)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont you love funny admins (or annoying ones)

I kinda laughed today, i was playing on -=GUN=- Suez Titan Server, and i was sitting in the titan waiting for the gunship, then this guy from GUN comes along (eddie (forgot the name)) and stands next to me waiting, i get in the gunship first and he races in but loses, then he starts saying "Bail out Bail out" and i respond with a funny "Negative", then he writes in the chat "!k elite STEALING TEAM VEHICLE" I just wrote back, "lol you loser" and then the server kicked me.

GUN had a funny admin but i am kinda ticked off at him for that.

Re: Dont you love funny admins (or annoying ones)

50K [E)S(D] and N3XT worst admins ever they kicck you for beating them 1 is so bad and he kicks u for beating him cos he thinks hes the world [E)S(D] xxMITCHxx

Comment

I am a -=GUN=- member
      We have no member Eddie
      Please don't badmouth as we have the number 1 server in the world

Comment

Originally posted by M.F.A View Post
        50K [E)S(D] and N3XT worst admins ever they kicck you for beating them 1 is so bad and he kicks u for beating him cos he thinks hes the world [E)S(D] xxMITCHxx
        WE(SERVER ADMIN) BANNED YOU FOR HACKING/AIMBOTTING/NAMEHACKING/SPOOFING ETC...WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERENCE ON PLAYERS LIKE YOURSELF. IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD FOR YOU WHEN YOU OPENLY ADMIT WHAT YOU DO ON SERVERS ALSO

PLEASE DONT BAD MOUTH 50K WHEN YOU PUT IT ON YOURSELF BY HAVING TO CHEAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

O LOOK I CAN WRITE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS TOO! IT LOOKS STUPID

Comment

I am fully behind slaney and all the clans you are trying to bad mouth. If I owned a server, I wouldn't let you on either....

Comment

what makes a server ranked #1 in the world? i thought NFB was #1:laugh: is it just the amount of people that come on? I dont know how badmouthing is going to hurt anything i mean i could badmouth the highest grossing $ McDonalds restaraunt in AMERICA:laugh: and i dont think thats going to hurt its business do you?

Comment

Originally posted by o_hothead_o View Post
              I am a -=GUN=- member
              We have no member Eddie
              STFU.

Regardless of if you are #1 in the world or not, you have HORRIBLE admins and silly rules. Before "the incident" several =L13= members were banned from GUN for "Hacking", even though its rather obvious that we don't. After the Incident, rather than behaving like professionals you just said "**** it" and banned all of us, without contacting our leaders. We can't discipline our members for not following rules or respecting other clans if the clan in question is acting just as immature :shakehead: IMO, NfB is the most professional out there right now... They do have some childish moments (sitting in the middle of an uncap practically taunting the enemy to shoot them so they can get out the ban hammer), but for the most part they deserve respect. You should learn a thing or two from them.

Comment

The use of amazingly large and bold text does not make your point stronger.

Please don't abuse it; it throws the template out of whack when you do that.

Comment

First off
                  Here http://www.gametracker.com/search/bf2142/

Second off for L13
                  I was not in the clan at that point (back in FSF days)
                  But there was poor admin control going on that is why we left and formed a great clan that doesn't abuse powers

Comment

"The Incident" happened but a few months ago... If I'm not mistaken it was the beginning of '08.

Comment

Originally posted by o_hothead_o View Post
                      I am a -=GUN=- member
                      We have no member Eddie

Geez, dont go on a freaken temper tantrum....i said i forgot the name, if you would give me a list i would find him, and so what you have the number 1 server, that admin made the stupidest call ever....."Team Vehicle STEALIGN"

Plus, i was standing there longer than he was, it was a stupid admin who was greedy and wanted to bring out his admin power

So HOTHEAD give me a link to a admin list for that server.

Comment

No problem man I was being calm just telling you

Can this thread be locked please

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                          IMO, NfB is the most professional out there right now... They do have some childish moments (sitting in the middle of an uncap practically taunting the enemy to shoot them so they can get out the ban hammer), but for the most part they deserve respect. You should learn a thing or two from them.
                          Thanks Fin, and we've talked to the guy that did that.

Originally posted by o_hothead_o
                          #2 :nod: But still very impressive.

Comment

Sorry HOTHEAD not eddie but -=GUN=- Edge16 probably, since it looks most like that of what i last saw before i got kicked.....

yeah, sorry, i didn't mean to harm GUN in anyway (if i did) and i didn't mean to make em admins look bad, i'll be honest i respect you hothead you way in the leaderboards and i do like the server alot too, but one admin just ticked me off thats all, (it happens to all of us sometimes)

and see number 6 over there? im still hunting for silentscopes and CLRK's tags....i'll get 'em over there

Comment

Originally posted by o_hothead_o
                              No problem man I was being calm just telling you

Can this thread be locked please
                              Way to dodge a direct statement at you... Care to explain your admin's behaviour, or just admit that you guys are no better than, say, w8liftin?

Comment

Working...
                              X