CKW Mod Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CKW Mod Servers

We recently got back in to hosting some mod server for BF2 and I wanted to post the information for them on the forums in case any of you mod fans would like to stop by and check them out.

Currently we are hosting 2- different mods servers for the AIX mod as well as a server for the NAW mod and another server running the "Wake Air Show" map.

The AIX & NAW servers are being hosted with bots and we have modified the vehicle spawns to insure everyone get's the toy they want. All of the mod servers are Battle Recorder & VOIP enabled and they do run Punk Buster and stream to PB Bans.

Since the intent of these servers was not so much for competitive play as for having fun we do encourage players to just enjoy themselves, however we also expect them to follow a few basic commonsense rules that I should not have to explain because we all should now what they are.

If you would like to check out any of the mod servers we are hosting for the community, please consider yourself invited. Below is some general information for the servers but for complete information for on all the game servers we offer, please visit us at www.ckwgaming.com

[CKW]Gamers.com AIX Air Map's Server w/bots
    IP Address: 72.37.227.61 Port:18567
    Player Slots- 32
    FF= OFF, PB Enabled
    Battle recorder & VOIP Enabled

CKW]Gamers.com AIX Ground Maps Server w/bots
    IP Address: 72.37.228.44 Port:16567
    Player Slots- 32
    FF= OFF, PB Enabled

[CKW]Gamers.com NAW Server w/bots
    IP Address: 72.37.228.44 Port:16567
    Player Slots- 32
    FF= OFF, PB Enabled

[CKW]Wake Air Show
    IP Address: 72.37.227.60 Port: 18567
    Player Slots- 64
    FF= OFF, PB Enabled

Re: CKW Mod Servers

Hai dudez! :hello:

I wanted to stop in and support my friends over at CKW because they've setup some great servers for us all to enjoy.

Nightly I join on the AIX Air Maps server for a great time flying :trytofly:.

Now, they've established an AIX Ground Maps server and a NAW mod server with bots, too. :cannon:

Come and join us for some great BF2 fraggin in AIX and NAW. This is a great way to spend the evening!

Comment

Working...
    X