X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BiA:Hells Highway

Subject of topic: Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway

Hello ever1!!!

well the release date here in the UK is september i just got news from one of the local game shops here in Newcastle.

I and my brother are fans of the game that we even bought the PSP version.

I was just wondering as this is coming to PS3 and PC, both of which i have.

I am not sure which to get though, forget about the gfx, as i am talking about gameplay, is it better played with a mouse and Kboard or a sixaxis? i was just wondering, i am a casual console gamer but i do play important titles such as MGS, i am mopre of a hardcore PC gamer, i just wanted to know what you guys would recommend, to stick with the PC version or try something new and get the PS3 one so what do you guys/gals think?:thumbsup:

Re: BiA:Hells Highway

I'm also eager to get my hands on this one, I would recommend the pc version, because it's a shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
      Subject of topic: Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway

Hello ever1!!!

well the release date here in the UK is september i just got news from one of the local game shops here in Newcastle.

I and my brother are fans of the game that we even bought the PSP version.

I was just wondering as this is coming to PS3 and PC, both of which i have.

I am not sure which to get though, forget about the gfx, as i am talking about gameplay, is it better played with a mouse and Kboard or a sixaxis? i was just wondering, i am a casual console gamer but i do play important titles such as MGS, i am mopre of a hardcore PC gamer, i just wanted to know what you guys would recommend, to stick with the PC version or try something new and get the PS3 one so what do you guys/gals think?:thumbsup:
      its june for PC, end of August for PS3 and 360
      plus PC is 15 quid cheaper, naturally.

Comment

Oh sry, the clerk said the PC was for September lol,are you sure ham411? which place did you go to? Game, game station, HMV, or Zaavi (formerly virgins).?

this is actually good news to me btw.

Comment

Whenever it's coming out, I'll be checking it out.

Comment

Working...
          X