Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setting up my own server

Hi all,
    Just wondering do any of you know how to set up my own server on my rig, I can set up a bf2 co-op with bots fine but how do I do it with AIX? I love this mod and would like to know how to do this, thanks all.
    Joe

Re: setting up my own server

Originally posted by TopGun View Post
    Hi all,
    Just wondering do any of you know how to set up my own server on my rig, I can set up a bf2 co-op with bots fine but how do I do it with AIX? I love this mod and would like to know how to do this, thanks all.
    Joe
    I could explain to you how to do this, however I would need to be able to do voice chat on XFire or a similar program so I could walk you thru it because while it's not too complicated it is way too much for me to type out.

Something you may want to consider is admining one of the AIX bot servers we host over at CKW. I have an AIX Air Maps and an a Ground Maps server running and both of them are being hosted off of a dual quad core server with 4GB of memory so they run well even with 32 bots and tons of choppers and planes spawning.

Since I am the only one from CKW that really plays on the mod servers, so the servers are not over run with push *** clan members and even know there is not much need, it would be nice to have a few watch dogs around with admin should the need ever arise.

If you are interested in what I am suggesting, send me a PM and I will get back with you....

Comment

I can help out, too.

I agree that you guys should talk because it would take days to type it all up... lol

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
        I can help out, too.

I agree that you guys should talk because it would take days to type it all up... lol
        Sonic,

I thought I sent you a PM last week asking if wanted admin on either of the AIX servers we host.

BF2CC is kind of flakey with the mod servers, so I am not to inclined to give folks access to it, however if you want in game admin you are more than welcome to it, I just need to get you setup the next time you’re on the servers.

If you know how to use the commands in game admin will allow you to perform quite a few admin commands from your game console.

If you want in game admin, send me a PM on our forums.

Comment

Working...
        X