Just a small question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a small question...

Alright, well this is my first time posting in the Call of Duty 4 section of the TGN forums, mostly because I don't own COD4 on PC, and I am supposing that most, or all of you here do.

I own it on the Xbox 360 and I just got my Live working the other day. I am obsessed with how cool, fun, and unique - to make a long story short - Call of Duty 4's online multiplayer is. But unfortunately, unlike Halo 3, you cannot bring any guests to play online with you on the same console. Does anybody know if two people (or more) can play on the same console if I create another online gamertag? I'd like to find out before going to the store to buy another 12 month Gold Xbox Live card and then not having the result I'm looking for, so if anybody knows then that would be sweet!

Thx!

Re: Just a small question...

Ahhhh! Help Anyone????

... :|:

Comment

sometimes you have to wait more than 50 minutes for a response

Comment

lol, I know... well I'm not new and I'm aware of the ruels, but I want to keep this thread at the top of the list before it hits the bottom - because then nobody will bother scrolling down to read it... I never do, so I reposted for insurance, so to speak...

Comment

There aren't enough new threads created/bumped here to push your topic off the page for awhile, so don't worry about that.

Most people on this forum are PC users. You're better off asking your question at the IW.com Xbox360 forum instead: http://www.infinityward.com/communit...php?board=29.0

Comment

Alright Whiskey, thanks a lot buddy!

Comment

Working...
            X