Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The friendly HC or SC poll!

Originally posted by [WS]Stephensolofo View Post
    Go softcore!Cause 2 girls is better than one!
    I dunno...2 girls 1 cup is pretty hardcore.

Comment

... I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
        Hardcore

Because you need 2 bullets of a .50 cal to the head to die in Softcore.
        Just no.

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
        Base damage of 70 multiplied by a head modifier of 1.5 gives a damage of 105, the enemy will die unless they have juggernaut and you do not have stopping power. Which is your choice and which is the beauty of softcore, the balance.

What's with all these exaggerations of needing far more rounds than what is required to kill an opponent?

Even the full magazine so many of the hardcore players whine about needing to kill one person is very over exaggerated, four rounds max from an assault rifle are needed to kill somebody (excluding the bugged AK47 with reflex sight and suppressor). Even the weapon that does the least possible damage per round (pistol) can down somebody (without juggernaut) with five shots maximum if you do not hit the the head modifier (there are no other modifiers for the pistol, pistol head modifier is 1.4x).

The shotgun actually does the least damage per "round", but fires eight "rounds" per shell.
        I've always had the fleeing that playing HC requires rather little skill with aiming my weapon, so after a few rounds, I'm gonna need one, sometimes 3 clips to kill a single enemy in SC because I just don't hit ^^.

Comment

It's only because i can't make videos so you can see it for yourself! I've had it multiple times that someone just wouldn't die with a shot to the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
            It's only because i can't make videos so you can see it for yourself! I've had it multiple times that someone just wouldn't die with a shot to the head.
            Then it's bad hit detection and not because it's SC.

Comment

You might be shooting the guy in the helmet and not in the head... tho helmet does the same multiplier as in the head... or you might be shooting them in the neck which with some guns has a less multiplier then head...

I'm not sure if helmet actually helps protect the players head i.e. removes part of the shot - but I don't think it does... :?

Also you might not be hitting the player with all your shots... I've seen lots of people shoot 4-5 rounds at someone then get killed and claim BS, but they clearly missed 3-4 of the shots... they just don't realise it since the 'crosshair hit icon' doesn't instantly change when you've missed a shot, it still stays showing that you've hit something for a bit...

Comment

i prefer HC because i like the clean screen without the HUD, but i will play SC occanionly just to keep things fresh

Originally posted by troybob View Post
                ... I don't get it.
                google "2 girls one cup" and ull get it

Comment

Originally posted by Sike View Post
                  i prefer HC because i like the clean screen without the HUD, but i will play SC occanionly just to keep things fresh
                  If there's something I like about HC it's the lack of a HUD :nod:

Oh man don't give him any ideas! srsly

Comment

Originally posted by Sike View Post

Maybe I shouldn't have googled it while my son was on the computer.

Comment

^^ROFL!!

He's like.."WTFFFfffff!!" O.o

Comment

Hardcore, because its more realistic.

But, softcore for Search and Destroy.

Comment

Softcore... A true FPS.

Comment

IMO this so called Softcore should be hardcore being that it takes a half of clip with some weapons to kill someone

i play only hardcore.

i choose not to play softcore being that it takes for ever to kill someone and i find hardcore more fun and exciting.

its all preference. if you like softcore then by all means play it.

now what i ****EN HATE is old school. i dont like that you have to re-earn your rank in these servers.

Comment

Nice tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Dysplasia
                                Hardcore, because its more realistic.

But, softcore for Search and Destroy.
                                Yes, truly realistic that some dude will take a 5.56 to the chest, but *I'm* the one who's going to DIE by way of a shot to the foot. I've never forgiven HC for this glaring stupidity, and I don't intend to do so now either. It would've been more realistic to diminish the player's accuracy and/or mobility for limb shots, but hey... what the f*ck do I know, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X