Hidden Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Movie

Hey everyone, I have been lazy and put this off cause my computer was being a pain. Well now things are better, so I took a few mins and put up the video stuff I had of Doorman using his hacks. In the video you can hear everything and see things that you could not before.

Everyone let me know what u think

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQBNtWI9Ag8[/media]

:yay:

Re: Hidden Movie

he hack alright...

Comment

So you go around recording crap.. that everyone knows DiG has hacks... Yet Doorman has the most BF2142 servers active.. Waste of time dood, waste of time...

Comment

Haha, lamer...

Comment

Originally posted by .t1|M3 View Post
          So you go around recording crap.. that everyone knows DiG has hacks... Yet Doorman has the most BF2142 servers active.. Waste of time dood, waste of time...
          Yes people might think, but without some type of proof. Thoughts are pointless. I did it to shut up the noobs in his clan, cause they think he is/was good. Waste of time, maybe, but I still got to rape his whole clan tons of times. So in the end it was very fun for me.

I am with Spitfire hacking is lame. :thumbsup:

Comment

Oh man it's so fun to make fun of hackers...

I knifed an aimbotter in CS once, was that a blast or not GG spawn protection

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng View Post
              Yes people might think, but without some type of proof. Thoughts are pointless. I did it to shut up the noobs in his clan, cause they think he is/was good. Waste of time, maybe, but I still got to rape his whole clan tons of times. So in the end it was very fun for me.

I am with Spitfire hacking is lame. :thumbsup:
              You must not know to much about clans/and communities. Everyone in DiG know he hacks, know he sells them..

Comment

The really sad thing is that they back him up...

Comment

Originally posted by .t1|M3 View Post
                  You must not know to much about clans/and communities. Everyone in DiG know he hacks, know he sells them..

I hope to god your wrong about that. I do know one of them knows that he makes hacks, but THEY SAY HE DOES NOT USE THEM : ) yeah rite!

I agree with you tho, I am sure 40% of his top members have to know.

I have no problem with him making money, but don't act like your good in a game when you cheat. I will say one thing, that man is a computer genuis.

Comment

Working...
                  X