Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove moron buddies

Hi,
    I´ve been away from this forum for sometime and I return because I need your help.
    When I was playing today I´ve found some players from My country and I started to talk to them, as they were Lousy players they started to get annoyed by me killing them all the time...So they started to ram my walker with an air transport, when they finally managed to kill me...they started to laugh and to call me dumb...
    So I got the walker again...and got myself behind a Lightpole...of course they try to ram me again and blow themselves in the light post...of course I laughed.

Then the fun begun...1st one of them changed teams and tried to statd pad using me...so I disconected and (as I am sometimes a little dumb) sent them a buddy request to tell what a lousy players they are...for that moment onwards they follow me through all my games, and as they cannot kill me in the other team, they change teams start to team kill me or getting in the way so I teamkill them.

So, I dont mind changing my nick, but there is anyway of getting rid of this kids?
    I don´t mind playing against them, but playing with them on my team is a little annoying .

Thanks

Re: Remove moron buddies

if you click on their names on the buddy list, then go to remove buddy. All sorted.

Comment

Not on their names, on the little box to the left of the name.

Comment

Yeah, don't play titan mode =)

Jks...

Just remove them, or go to different servers.

Comment

Thanks mates .
          I am back and i´ll look for u shaz .

Comment

there is another way u can mute them which makes it so they can see what server your on i mute then remove

Comment

Originally posted by Bubas View Post
              Thanks mates .
              I am back and i´ll look for u shaz .
              see you on the battlefield. :salute:

p.s. looking forward to knifing you again.

Comment

Working...
              X