No announcement yet.

go for deluxe? even tho i have regular.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go for deluxe? even tho i have regular.

Title says it all really....

I have the original Battlefield 2142. But i kinda want to play northern strike but i can't get it off EA (online) so should i go buy deluxe or just let it pass

Re: go for deluxe? even tho i have regular.

How much do you want NS? Think of it this way: If you get Deluxe, you have an extra 2142 CD Key that you can sell =P

Comment

That IS true....i really do want NS....but how would i sell the cd - key tho.... idk

And if i install from the deluxe cd, is it one cd with NS and 2142 on it?

Comment

Some people have problems getting NS activated. There is a couple of threads about in NS subfourm. I still never got my wife to work, but i guess you can jump threw hoops with ea to get it done.

Comment

My little brothers bought a Deluxe edition for their computer (which is sitting 5 feet away from me right now), we didn't have any trouble activating NS...

Comment

I bought it online and bought a new PC. Now with EA's new super useless "EA downloader" I can't get it. I liked EA link, it actually worked.

Comment

Originally posted by ZinZ View Post
              I bought it online and bought a new PC. Now with EA's new super useless "EA downloader" I can't get it. I liked EA link, it actually worked.
              Untrue, I couldn't play NS for about 3 months with EA link because it was corrupted somehow... EA gave me all these solutions as to how to fix it, eventually I just said "Screw it" and uninstalled EA link and 2142, reinstalled them both and NS worked fine.

Comment

Well, I think its worth it, NS is a blast. I bought deluxe version because EA link was permanently not working, and now I have paid for 2 vanillas and 2 NS. I love this game though, not giving it up.

Comment

Working...
                X