Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of mods/add on's would we want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of mods/add on's would we want?

Really, the game seems so good, i can't think of anything...so...your guys/gals opinions?

Re: What kind of mods/add on's would we want?

REALITY/REALISM mod, yeah i would love to see that, i downloaded one for GTA3 and GTA vice city for PC before and damn the cars were authentic, new real life Ads, and what not i hope to see that for GT4 and especially how it would look like with its gfx system XDDDDD

Comment

For PC, SAMP. 16 player multiplayer? Come on, that sucks...

Comment

Some sort of gang warfare...

Basically 2 gangs control the city - each has about 50% of the city...
        You will spawn as one of the gangs - and they would be hundreds of gang members roaming the street... at the point where both gangs meet - there would be an ongoing battle (so a large battle spread over a long line through the city) - to push forward you would need to keep killing enemy gang members and move your gang forward, then to capture points like houses/parks/roads by holding the control point for about a minute... once you've gained control of that point you'll notice more of your gang members will move up... game would end once you've taken control over the whole city...
        There would be 0 pedestrians, police would roam around and try to control small gunfights but would stay clear of the larger gunfights...

Meh its kinda already in the game o.0

Comment

^but it would WINZ

Comment

none most gta basic if fine for me

Comment

Working...
            X