• check it out

finally. ahh.

[media]http://vimeo.com/908532[/media]

forgot to title it but meh

Re: check it out

nice but wheres the 1st person? its loads better

Comment

Good one. But yeah, I prefer 1st person too. Not sure about the music either. I thought you said you play on everything on low settings?

Comment

yeah sorry about the 3rd person but i found that fraps gave me framerate that adversly effected my ability to be cool id get like 25-30fps insead of a nice playable 40-55. so what i did instead was fraps the video off battlerecorder with my graphics a little prettier so the vid didnt look so bad. I play on low setting but frames didnt matter with br so i just jacked the settings up. i could have done high settings but its not a huge dif really and i didnt want to sit and optimize the shaders that hard.

Comment

i get bout 30 on my fraps but i cope with it :P

Comment

i just didnt like it caus on top of it being choppy and all that (idk it was probly worse than i am stating caus your comp is better than mine and we wouldnt be getting the same frames i dont think.) id be turning it on and off and stuff caus video takes up this attrocious amount of space on your hard drive id have a large percentage of unused video caus im not going to include clips of me killing proning stationary noobs up close with a krylov that dont know im there and all that. its like yes you would see me getting lots of kills but its not impressive.

ok ok actually i thought about it and if i published it in peices and then deleted the files to make room for new files yes i probly could make one thats first person. i dont really have any excuse do i

Comment

Hey im glad everyone liked my video. props.

Comment

Working...
              X