Clan Mates Gunship Vid (=L13=)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Mates Gunship Vid (=L13=)

Here is a video made by one of my clan mates, =L13=xPAC1. He got his Aircraft medal about a month ago, doing this exact kind of thing :nod:
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Idyy7DBC8&fmt=18[/media]
    To see it in higher quality, check out this link:
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Idyy7DBC8&fmt=18

Re: Clan Mates Gunship Vid (=L13=)

Great vid... I have about 30min in the air with my character that has about 500hours. =/ . Perhaps its time to play some titan and get my *** in the air.

Comment

=[ Spun used "Remember the Name" for his gunship video, which was like the one of first videos of someone soloing in BF2142. That one was a bit better edited.

Overall, not bad. Your clan mate flies a lot like I do. =P However, the video is pretty typical in terms of gunship videos. The words that pop up over the video are a bit distracting. Sometimes it tried a bit too hard to connect with the lyrics. =P

Comment

Ya, that was xPACs buddy KidGhost editing... He has only done one or two videos before this though, so he is still getting better as far as editing goes I have learned that the more videos I do, the more I look back on my old ones and realize how horrible an editor I was

But heh, the music he used has been WAY overused. Oh well

BTW, 70% of my clan ADORES the gunship, and 50% of us can solo. Some better than others, but still.

Comment

that was great. loved it. I mean YO THAT **** was REDICULOUS!

Comment

Heh, stay out of the skies when the Canadian Gangsters are loose xD

Comment

Very nice. I even liked the music What server do you guys usually play on?

Comment

When there are 5+ of us on, we start up our Suez server (sometimes our Gibraltar), but normally we just invade other servers. We used to play on GUN alot, but they got insulted by xPAC's squad name (he always names his squad (.Y.) ) so they banned us... Then we started playing on WCK, but they banned us too... Then we tried BM, but w8liftin doesn't like other gunship pilots so we got banned from there...

Come to think of it, we don't really have a "Home" server. We just hop onto a random Suez map and start owning... Best way to flag us down is to buddy one or two of us (we always play together).

Comment

Working...
                X