Problem with getting a new rank ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with getting a new rank ...

Hello. I bought BF 2 retail version some days ago and i have a problem with getting Sergeant (SGT) rank, it requires 2500 global score but i have 2600+ global score for hours already... Anyone helse had problem like that ? :|:

Re: Problem with getting a new rank ...

When that happened to me, I went to another server and it would then give me the rank after the first points I made. Be sure to finish the game as well.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Okey thanks, but i have 3 weapons unlocked currently ... When can i unlock weapons like SCAR-L etc?

Comment

The second tier weapons can only be unlocked when you have some Special Forces time on your account. In other words, you need to either buy the Special Forces expansion and play a round of SF or have a friend/random person play a round on their computer.

As for your original question, play a round on a server and the first point you score will give you your promotion. If you don't get promoted, just wait a day or two for the database to catch up.

Comment

lol I remember when the game came out and the time it took to get from Lance Corporal to Corporal was ungodly. I remember the weekend I made Sergeant, EA had just released the first patch and I revived 3 guys and climbed 4 ranks. lol I still have the screenshots.

Comment

Working...
          X