How do you think the cell+radio=new song thing will work out exactly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think the cell+radio=new song thing will work out exactly

i guess if you text something (cant remember) near a radio station with the song you like...you get some notification and you can buy it..
    Buy it with what though...? Real money? Fake money? Buy as MP3's? In-Game music? I saw something with somebody buying a song by Nas...looks good

Re: How do you think the cell+radio=new song thing will work out exactly

here you go

Any currently playing track in the game can be 'marked' for future reference, by means of the personal assistant / mobile phone gadget in Niko's possession. As we have highlighted previously, the mobile phone will be one of the main ways of keeping contacts and receiving missions in the game. A dial at any time to the number 'ZIT-555-0100' will return the title of the track that is currently playing. Users registered in the Social Club network will also receive a link to download the track, free of DRM protection, from Amazon.com.

sounds good

Comment

free
      lawl music by NAS free...seriously people should buy this game just for the music

Comment

not free seoul, just free of DRM.

But I've had an idea concerning radio, they should put some real internet radio stations into the game, good idea?

Comment

^win ...TGN podcasts on GTA IV
          -:tantrum:+:fruitsex:=:rofl:

Comment

Working...
          X