Anti Analyis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Analyis

Ok i got a pc that meets all the minimum specs for bf2 but when ever I try to turn on AA it says "the game must restart in order to apply these video setting" then it just goes back to the graphics but it has AA of :hmm: help please

Re: Anti Analyis

What that message means is you need to restart the game. Whenever you change something in the video settings, BF2 will want to either optimize shaders or restart the game for the changes to take effect. When you get the message, tap OK, and then Quit to close the game, and then restart it from desktop.

If your system just meets minimum requirements, you may not be getting acceptable framerates to use AA, and need to turn graphics demands down anyway. Your pc should well exceed minimum to use high graphics settings and still get playable FPS (frames per second). Anti-Alliasing, Dynamic Shadows, and Dynamic Lighting are those settings that will really hammer FPS, unless you have high(er) end resources for BF2.

Comment

Re: Anti Analyis

my pc can handle crysis on medium/high so i am sure it can handle bf2 . I do restart the game that way and it still doesnt allow AA

Comment

Working...
      X