sticking during multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sticking during multiplayer

ok i fixed my last issue and successfully installed bf2142 and upgraded it :yay:
    now my problem is when i go into multiplayer i load up the map and everything's all good. and when im by myself im ok; no lag, no dcing, no sticking but as soon as i spawn on my squad leader, meet a foe, or a teammate my game just sticks and i have to restart, this happens EVERY time. any possible solutions to why i might stick when i confront someone

Re: sticking during multiplayer

what exactly do you mean by sticking? and what was your previous issue that you solved?

Comment

during installation i would get a long error about a support file in which i fix and when i say stick i mean it jus sticks at that exact frame and doesnt move so like in you sig it owuld stick there and not move and i would have to restart the computer ctrl+alt+del, alt+f4, esc none of those work have to restart

Comment

try deleting your cashe and radial to start off with. It could be a graphics card problem. So try installing new drivers. Or you are putting settings too high for your rig...

Comment

i left the settings at default and how do i delete my cache and radial?

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

thanks i jus did both of those hopefully it'll work cuz i wanna get some unlocks T.T

Comment

thanks alot natt those 2 threads did it and it now works thanks to everyone who tried to help in some way im happy =] ranked up and got a new unlock wootage

Comment

No problems mate, that's what this community is here for. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                  X