BF2SP64 I think mine doesn't work?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2SP64 I think mine doesn't work?!

Ok, i downloaded the bf2sp64 mod but i dont think mine worksproperly because when i load it i dont think the menu looks how it is supposed to be, because the singleplayer menu looks the same with just 16 player maps, but when i load a map up, it is a 64 player map with 16 people - Shouldn't there be options for 16,32 and 64 player maps and bot changing?

Maybe could someone post a picture of how the menu for bf2sp64 should look? thanks

Re: BF2SP64 I think mine doesn't work?!

From memory the menu's dont change, but if it load a 64 player map, does it matter?

As for the bots, I think there's a file you have to edit to get more bots in-game. I forget which one, so I'm sure one of the more knowledge members here can tell ya.

Or just Google it.

Comment

Go to C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\AI\ and open up the AIDefault with notepad or wordpad. Change the aiSettings.setMaxNBots to how much bots you want to have.

Comment

K cheers.

Comment

Which mod are you using? Is it Viathon's old mod (e.g. v1.03 or 1.04) or xstax981's mod (latest is v2.32)? xstax981's v2.32 includes Highway Tampa (assuming you have downloaded the original map from EA).

Comment

There should be a batch file that allows you to adjust # of bots and bot skill on your desktop. Or am I thinking about a different SP mod?

Comment

If I remember correctly, don't you have to activate the mod via 'custom games'?

Comment

No most mods put a shortcut on your desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael View Post
                  If I remember correctly, don't you have to activate the mod via 'custom games'?
                  For all mods you can either start them from their own shortcut or from 'custom games' (which exits from BF2 and restarts it).

There is a program to adjust the bot count but it just edits the aidefault.ai file for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X