Ping spikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping spikes

Ok, i been having this problem quite often today, and what happens is my ping goes from normal 25 to 400 to 107ish to 80 to 60 to 25 and stays there for roughly 35 seconds then that pattern starts all over again, and this problem has just began too

Re: Ping spikes

I had the same thing happen last week for a couple of days, but mine would get all the way up into the 700's and then be normal again. Happened off and on. My only guess is something in the routing to the server that was screwy because I was in TS with some guys and another one that lives near me was having the same problem but the others in TS and on the same server were not having any problem at all.

Comment

i was having the same kind of thing going on at one point except the ping spikes were erratic and i didnt know how long they would last.

Might have something to do with other background programs that might be using up some of your bandwidth for internet.

or...maybe its something out of your hands like theres some work being done on phone lines somewhere or just something like that outside your home.

or maybe your filter on your phone line in your house is doing something for some reason.

or something else with your computer which in turn effects your internet.

I have this problem come up now and then where when i cant connect to the internet any games that i try to start that are online related take a giant unbeleivably large amount of time to start lke 5 minutes or something HUGE. it was wierd\. but then i just figured that i turn my modem off and then back on the problem is gone.

hey skates when you deushbags gonna let me come play eh? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
        hey skates when you deushbags gonna let me come play eh? lol

Comment

----------------------------

: (

Comment

yea its packet loss with your internet cause sometimes of the day the internet provider checks and updates the internet lines I think cause I had this same problem sometimes and I called them and they told me they where doing mantenace so yea

Comment

Working...
            X