Why so many smacktards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so many smacktards?

Why is it that this mod seems to have an inexplicable number of smacktards playing in?

A few nights ago, I was on one server where two guys were just driving in circles, killing all their teammates.

Tonight I was on a server where a guy was ramming his arty gun because he wanted to be in it and someone else was in it.

Am I just having bad luck or is this the norm?

Re: Why so many smacktards?

It's not the norm; it's because most server moderators have to be split between still-running FH1 and FH2 servers. Hslan.net and WOLF are the two good servers to go on; they have admins on all the time.

I think the reason people are doing this though is because

1. In such a delicately built mod in terms of methods of play, it's extremely easy (and fun, to them) to screw up their side.

2. They think since it's not official BF2, nobody will take action

3. They dislike FH2 and they're causing as much damage as they can on their way out of the mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger View Post
      It's not the norm; it's because most server moderators have to be split between still-running FH1 and FH2 servers. Hslan.net and WOLF are the two good servers to go on; they have admins on all the time
      The guy ramming the arty gun was the Wolf server. There was no admin to be found

Comment

Ran into another smacktard last night on the hslan server with no admin to be found. I was driving a tank and this guy, who was in my squad, started side swiping me and cutting me off in a faster tank. Finding this annoying, I booted him from my squad. Later I'm on the arty and he comes over and TK's me. No admins on. Really really sad. I haven't seen so many smacktards in a mod before.

Comment

hslan is always a bad server if you want a non-smacktard gaming time. I personally prefer to play on quiet servers like History is War, a good mature playing community. And another server that almost ALWAYS has a moderator, named Mal, is the OBS Black Sheep server. Populated most of time.

Comment

Thanks. I'll keep those in mind. Unfortunately my gaming time is limited so I don't really have time to seed, so I usually select the populated servers.

Comment

When the Black Sheep server is populated you should go there, it's a really good server. I never lag out there and Malachy is almost always there to admin.

Comment

Why not play LAN, or SP. I try to go online but don't get much servers, and the one i get into are usually quite laggy. :S

Comment

Lan playing while being alone isn't that much fun and SP with bots.. Well even a retard could play better.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                    Why not play LAN, or SP. I try to go online but don't get much servers, and the one i get into are usually quite laggy. :S
                    I have no one to LAN with and SP sucks. Playing against real people is much better

Comment

SP sucked a bit on 2.0, but 2.1 the bots are brilliant if i do say so myself! i had loads of fun last night playing till 1AM battles are endless. I wish i could play online, just that the damn University IVPN wont let me. :C OH one thing um (sry for thread jacking here) when i play FH2 it says versiion 1.0.823 is that fine?!? I mean i have 2.1 installed.

Comment

Thats correct.
                        The devs call it version 2.1 because it's forgotten hope 2 and this is the first patch so that makes it 2.1, little mind thing.

Comment

So the version 1.0.8 is right then?

Comment

Affirmative.
                            (and if you want to be sure, go Multiplayer and only select same version and same mod, when it's empty you got no connection or the wrong version when you see alot of servers then you got it perfect)

Comment

Thnx u are teh winrar Lordinvictus

Comment

Working...
                              X