for pc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for pc?

is there/will there be a bad company for the pc?
    thanks to all

Re: for pc?

It has not been stated yet but for now Bad Company is strictly for consoles. If its released on other platforms later in the future is a complete possibility.

Comment

Unfortunately no... I even signed a petition to put Bad Comapany on the PC, (lol) but there is no way in heck that will happen. Besides, it will play better on the Xbox 360. This has been discussed many times but it's only for xbox and ps3. sry dude.

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
      If its released on other platforms later in the future is a complete possibility.
      Hmmmmmm, well I heard completely different. I guess it depends on the source of the information. In the recent past, there have been many misunderstandings to the public about issues related to Battlefield: BC, but for now, I am gonna stick to the fact that it's only for consoles, but you might just get lucky Evilpete! Who knows? :nod:

Comment

Every console game that is big is released on the PC after a few months.

Comment

IMO Bad Company was a technology proof of concept for Battlefield 3. I don't want to play as a buddy team.

I want full-bore, hard-core multiplayer FPS action. So, I'll dabble with BF:H while waiting for BF:3. In the mean time, see my sig. =)

Comment

ok thanks guys!

Comment

Your welcome Petey...

btw, I'm just saying - so don't get me wrong, but I don't think EA is going to release Battlefield: BC on the PC around the time BF3 is released which is going to be around late 2008. (lol, probably everyone knows that already.) But for two BIG games to come out at the same time is very rare and uncommon.

Comment

It could be said that the two games are different enough to feed different audiences.

Who knows? It could be fun in a different way...

It might appeal to both the "Strategic Warrior" and the "UberPwnzor" types of players.

Comment

i predict they will port it to PC and put BF3 on the cover

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Zyklon View Post
                    i predict they will port it to PC and put BF3 on the cover
                    I was about to say this and it wouldnt surprise me at all.

Comment

I dunno, I am still posed against that in a way because I was told different. From what I understand, it sounds like you're saying that they are the same game? I'm pretty sure that BF3 and Bad Company are two totally different games...

Besides the cool thing about having Bad Company being released on the PC in the future... (not counting on it ) is that people will get into it and release custom maps, as well as create mods for it which is always fun. Plus like SonicPixel said, it can appeal to two different kind of audiences... but still two games like these by the same company to be released around the same time period (being a month or so) is still rare and probably not going to happen...

lol, do I seem stubborn or what?

Comment

From what we understand about BF3, it's a completely different game to BF:BC. The only thing that's the same about them is the fact that they're on similar engines. BC is Frostbite, 3 is Frostbite DX.

I just wish EA would get their act together and officially announce BF3. It's practically confirmed through leaks/job ads.

Comment

Originally posted by yeoldehomer
                          From what we understand about BF3, it's a completely different game to BF:BC. The only thing that's the same about them is the fact that they're on similar engines. BC is Frostbite, 3 is Frostbite DX.
                          Yup, that's what I thought.

I even believe that EA announced earlier that Battlefield: Bad Company and BF3 are two totally different games. Of course, for now, BC is a console game and BF3 will be on the PC. I think the DX in the Frostbite engine for BF3 means that it uses a DX 9 or 10 card - which was also in some leaked news, like you said yeoldehomer, there is a lot known about BF3, but of course, EA's response was that they don't comment on speculation. Speculation, meaning that very well the leaked news could be wrong or even tweaked a bit.

Too bad they cannot release the actual PDF document... Of course, it deals with legal issues.

Hopefully, over the summer, EA will release a BF3 trailer. If you think about it, it's not that far away until it's release in late 2008. It'll make a great Christmas present!

Comment

BF2 and BF:MC were two different games, so I don't see why this would be different

Comment

I believe the BF:BC will be included as the single player for BF3, and then the mulitplayer will be the classic BF3, instead of all the xbox crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X