X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Patch Problem

Hello , i'm new here.

I have a problem with patch...

when i try to activate Patch v1.12 (downloaded from http://www.megagames.com/news/html/p...atchv112.shtml)
    then it says: You have too little space on your harddrive to patch BF2(TM), You need at least 3000MB.
    Well i have 2 harddrives... On "C" i have only windows and few programs (5GB and free is only 1GB)
    And "D" i have 162 GB and free is 32GB

I dont want to delete any files from "C" :cry:
    My BF2 is installed on "D"

So can anyone help me?
    Ne0

Re: BF2 Patch Problem

Your going to have to free up some space... but from what your saying you've partitioned drive space or you really do have TWO hard drives?

Comment

You only need to install patch 1.41
      You will need 3gb of freespace on your c: drive unless you can manually install the patch.
      I have no idea if manually installing the patch will work, but here are the only instructions I can find:

How to do a manual patch

1. Make sure that you have 2-2.5GB of free space on the drive where you installed Battlefield 2.

2. Start the patch installer. Choose your language, then click 'Next'.

3. Open a new window (eg. My Computer, My Documents, an Internet Explorer window). Type in '%temp%' (without the quotes) into the 'Address' bar at the top of the window.

4a. (This step can be skipped) If you have too many {XXXX} folders, finding the right one may be hard. This step will make it easier.
      On the menu bar, click on View>Arrange Icons by>Modified. The folder in step 4 should now be at the bottom of all the other folders.
      4. Find a folder named {D92DF688-FDAA-492D-AC78-0F2AEF3CD846} (note: the numbers and letters are different for everyone)

5. Open the folder, and the folder inside the folder. You will find these files there:

_IsRes.dll
      default.pal
      FontData.ini
      isrt.dll
      license.rtf
      patch.exe
      PATCH.RTD
      PATCH.RTP
      patchw32.dll
      setup.inx
      StringTable-0009-English.ips (if you chose English as your language)

6. Copy these to your Battlefield 2 directory. Open patch.exe, and wait till it finishes.

7. Your game should now be patched to v1.xxx

Comment

I got it already

I downloaded v1.41 patch and that didn't needed so much free space on memory card/hard disk

Thanks anywey

Comment

Working...
        X