new problem WMP11 & DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new problem WMP11 & DVD

If you can't find another solution VLC is a good one, it's coming with it's own codecs.

Comment

ok so i looked into which drive I flashed. That was an old one, this drive is the way its been from the factory. Region 1. So, now I know its not the problem. Using VLC sure, but I wanna use my media center, this is not cool.

Comment

Mine does the same thing. So I just download every movie I buy. I think it's funny they make me steal things I've legally purchased. Stupid backwardsas s M$. It started at the same time I got my 8800GTS. I'm not sure if that coincided with MP11 or not. But I'm getting the same message.
        I know it isn't codec packs, as I just installed a new motherboard, processor, and RAM, which required me to reformat and reinstall. So with a clean installation of XP with only updates from Windows Update, Gigabyte, Creative, Pioneer and Nvidia (all my drivers), I'm still getting the issue.
        I'm thinking it might have to do with using a DVI to VGA converter because my lame-a$$ Samsung that won't work at 1600x1200 with DVI. Stupid lying scrotesacs...

Comment

Working...
        X