Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

why is it taht sometimes the asault rifles accuracy just goes to hell?

like today the first 2 bullets our of my krylov hit a guy and put him to vory low health, my next burst misses totally despite the reticle being right over him so does my next and at this point i begn to panic so i empty a full 15(ish) bullet spray at him and guess what not a single fluffin' hit!! he then, by this time has finally noticed me and subsequently nukes me all the way back to spawn with his frigging ****in n00btastic*** ** moosing *******£@%!£:$UM6u096 VOSS L-A frigging R!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

Re: Question

i dont know but i Fing hate it thou.

Comment

Were you moving while shooting or standing still? Any movement will greatly decrease your accuracy. Better to quickly crouch and fire off the burst.

Comment

i was perfectly stationary

Comment

Then it could have been packet loss in your connection to the server.

Comment

maybe the terain between you and him was elevated,i mean...

ex.shooting from EU base back middle entrance to the front entrance...the flag territory is elevated and cause you bullet deviation sometimes... but both players have the same feeling so wins who continues to shoot...

so when you are used to kill with few shots ppl in that distance in other places ,you throw the burst you thought was enough to kill him and you stop for0.25 sec but he dont die(but same you so far cuase both have bullt deviation,but not like fence or bushes,its something like equal deviation)
            but if he is a noob and he is not sure you gonna die so he shoot non stop prolly going to kill you...

this can be happend to many other places,the key is to understand fast when it happends and i think with some fast crouching up and down and small bursts till you kill him its ok...or jusmp to other spot and start shoo again...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
              why is it taht sometimes the asault rifles accuracy just goes to hell?

like today the first 2 bullets our of my krylov hit a guy and put him to vory low health, my next burst misses totally despite the reticle being right over him so does my next and at this point i begn to panic so i empty a full 15(ish) bullet spray at him and guess what not a single fluffin' hit!! he then, by this time has finally noticed me and subsequently nukes me all the way back to spawn with his frigging ****in n00btastic*** ** moosing *******£@%!£:$UM6u096 VOSS L-A frigging R!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry:
              Thats a nice coincidence because I was thinking the exact same thing today and was about to post a similar thread. I use about every AR in the game depending my mood. Lately I just love using the SCAR11. But with all the AR, I have encounter the same problem that you just had.

I really don't know what is the cause of this "phenomenon". For example some times, while in a titan, it seems i cant hit a target. Most of the time I crouch while shooting or praying when needed and most of the time there is no problems. But there also is "those other times" when I encounter and aim to my NME, start shotting , get first 2-3 hits and all the other bullets are as useless as if my NME would of transformed into Neo from the matrix.

IMO,I think this is related to the fact that our target is simply a little to far for the automatic mod. Or that when you saw the the target you did not completely stopped running when you start shooting and aiming, making your reticle not fully acurate. Like when you see a target at lets say 50-70 ,in game meters, and that you have about 2.4 second to kill it, you have the natural reflex of shooting. And if the first 2-3 shots don't successfully hit the target so you just start spaying, making you miss the kill opportunity

But in the other way it made me use single shot A LOT more often, that is practically a sure shot.

I would also like hearing others guys opinion on this.

Also out of subject question: why every one says voss AR is noob.

ahh... just saw lMoMol's reply, its prolly the best explanation, but still I think maybe my reply is interesting.

Comment

Yeah, I hate when that happens. I used to think that it occured cos of lag....

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk View Post
                  Also out of subject question: why every one says voss AR is noob.
                  Voss in itself isn't noob, the way most people use it is sorta noob though (spray unscoped not thinking about ammo conservation at all)

Oh, the hitboxes of BF are incredibly awesome, don't you all agree? /sarcasm

Mainly I don't have a problem but sometimes just... meh.

Comment

It happens regularly for me too. It's really annoying and once I notice that my shots don't hurt him, I go to cover knowing that either I will run out of bullets and he kills me or he kills me just like that. Usually takes a few short moments to be accurate as always again.

Comment

Funny, I thought it was me. Had exactly the same experience yesterday. Emptied my whole clip, saw the hit indicator, but nothing happened. The other guy started to shoot me one second later and killed me instantly. I was stationary, my ping was 30. It was sooo frustrating that I stopped playing. Today everything was fine and dandy again...

Comment

Once in a blue moon it happens to me, usually once in every 100 rounds to give a fair estimate. Drives me nuts though, I usually scope in and scope out twice and try shooting again.

Comment

Man, I thought I was doing something wrong when that happened to me. I remember once I was crouched stationary pretty close to somebody unloading a clip into his back with the ganz when suddenly he spins around and two shot kills me with his voss. Didn't seem right...

Comment

Could have been pure luck and he nailed your head or something. Maybe not though. I never knew it happened with a Ganz, far as I know it only happens with Assault rifles. I guess sometimes you shoot blanks : /

Comment

It happens all the time, and is really annoying, you have to deal with it unfortunately unless you feel like getting another gun out to kill him

Comment

Working...
                              X