Re: launchAppAndWait failed with E:\Support\Battlefield 2142_Code.exe

What are your system specifications?

Comment

umm h/o

edit: ok check the "my system" tab i filled it out with all my stuff

Comment

Well, under normal circumstances i would say that your graphics card is just too slow, but even people with more powerful hardware have had this problem. Try opening your E drive and manually running the "setup.exe". Let me know what happens. So you know, the game will not run very well on your system should it install properly. With only 1gb of ram and a 7300 your pc is a bit underpowered for this game.

Comment

well actually i jus bought and installed this gfx card i had in a ati radeon b4 with less memory with the game installed an it ran superbly, but my windows crashed and i had to reinstall xp; this is y im reinstalling it. i tried running it from the setup file still got the same error, =/ i decided to open the support folder on the bf2142 cd and found that the folder was empty. idk if thats the problem and if it is how? because im pretty sure its a recordable cd so it cant be edited and since ive seen it installed b4 it should work

Comment

bump 5char

Comment

Working...
            X