Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Theft Auto

Multi Theft Auto, or How I learned to stop worrying and love sync

I've been playing a lot of Multi Theft Auto in the past few days/weeks. And it blows SA:MP out of the water. By miles.

The main amazing thing about this is the synchronisation. It's amazing, compared to SAMP. While SAMP lags about and is frankly horrific, MTA is a breeze. I've had no sync issues while playing MTA.

It's all coded in Lua too, which is a great coding system, much better than SAMP's PAWN, which is horrific to code for.

On a freeroam server, the freedom is amazing. You can spawn your own car, spawn where you want, pimp out a car on the spot, change colours, and so much more. There are new gamemodes being developed as well as custom maps.

So, check it out. It's so much more fluid than SAMP and 10x more fun. Racing is just great! And all of the future features coming to it are bloody awesome.

It's still a beta, so some issues crop up from time to time. But check it out at http://mtasa.com/

Re: Multi Theft Auto

I disagree, SAMP owns.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas
      I disagree, SAMP owns.
      Have you even tried MTA? If you still think SAMP owns after playing MTA, then you've got something wrong with you.

Comment

I've been scripting in SAMP for 12 months, i've played MTA and hated it. Tried SAMP and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
          I've been scripting in SAMP for 12 months, i've played MTA and hated it. Tried SAMP and loved it.
          i agree, SAMP Owns

Comment

i played mta when my samp was all fecked up (2 many car mods) and when i played it had no sound, and idk but i diddnt like it that much.. imo samp wins all

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
              i call that just bias :|:

Comment

ive just downloaded it and tried it, it looks awsome a lot better than SA:MP, MTA was the original GTa mulitiplayer right? i had it on vice city anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X