Lost Identity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Identity

Have been out of the loop for awhile and looking to get back in. In the meantime redid the system adding some new hardware, software and moving over to Vista.

In the process seems I lost my online identity with all of the ranks etc. I'm sure there is a way of reconnecting with that identity however and would appreciate assistance on finding that link. Thanks in advance for any help here.

DaMan

Re: Lost Identity

If you want to load up an existing online account, you can retrieve its details simply by entering the Username and Password, or the appropriate Email address, then clicking the 'Retrieve Account' button.

Comment

Skaggy

Thanks for the reply. My problem seems to be that I had two accounts one of which I rarely played and the other of which often gaining rank. The only acount my email address allows me to retrieve is the lesser played account while the one most played does'nt show up. Even when I use the proper nickname I can't retrieve it. What happens instead is that I get an error message saying I have used the wrong password.

So, the issue for me is this does the BF2 site have an administrator who can foreward me the correct password for my online identity and if so how do I go about getting the attention of that person. Any feedback most appreciated.

HHS

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can only associate 1 nickname per email. So, the account you are looking for must be under a diferent email address.

Comment

Skaggy your right FalconControl your right too. I was using some wrong info. All fixed guys thanks alot.

PS

Only remaining problem is I am getting the "you have an older version then the server" message whien I try to log onto a site I am sure there is an answer somewhere on this site; however if either of you guys happen to know the quick fix for this please advise. Thanks again.

Comment

Have you patched to v1.41?

Comment

Working...
            X