Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Thing To Do In This Game (try it!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Thing To Do In This Game (try it!)

The best thing I ever did in this game was flying around in an assault Huey while my friend was being the gunner. I was engineer and he was assault, so when we took too much damage I would quickly fly off to some remote forest and repair the heli while he guarded outside. The single most awesome thing you could do! :nod:

Re: The Best Thing To Do In This Game (try it!)

no i liked ambushes more lol or even better get some friends and conduct a heliborn assault with a huey slick and gunship for airsupport so much fun

Comment

call me crazy, but i liked the entire sniper aspect of the game, sneaking around, shooting two or three people, sneaking off and shooting the guys that would come and investigate... ahh, fun.

Comment

my fav thing was to use the tunnel/shovel kit right by the enemy uncap and spawn kill the unsuspecting americans.

Comment

Thats just super annoying...

Comment

I organized several airfield raids on the map with the US airfield uncap across from the VA mainland. Not Flaming Dart, but the other one. We normally weren't very successful, but once we managed to steal the F-4 and the Attack Huey. We won the round, by the way.

Also: stealing VA jets on Flaming Dart and parking them at the friendly airfield, with someone staying behind to organize and repair them. We won that round, too.

Comment

Working...
            X