Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back once again, new clan, new stuff, new everything...ah crap

Well I'm back, again, this time for good finally. Been so busy lately

So I tried to install the game again after I crashed, and it still wouldn't load. Oh well. So today I finally went to Best Buy, played the whole, bought the CD last week, now it won't work, sure its a tad scratched up, but I just want a new copy issue, and it worked. So I got a new copy. 3.5 hours later, it finally installs the new patch

I have the Verizon Aircard now. I hate it for game play. But I refuse to go back to Charter. So I'll deal with mid 100's range or a bit higher.

While I was failing at BF2 Install, I started playing Americas Army. Pretty fun game for free. Joined a clan with a good group of guys, and finally got them to create a BF2 Server. Well I'm still trying to teach some of them a few things, including the you can't run a stat padding server. Its like a bunch of new kids, haha.

Heres the new site, http://www.kiss-aao-clan.us/

I guess I'll be helping run it to make it smooth. We disbanded the clan I created =WPF= (When Pigs Fly) just due to people getting tired of BF2, including myself. I got bored of the game, and guess I needed a year break. Well now I'm back again, and ready to see more bitchin

:salute:

Man it was nice, while I had a life :nod:

Re: Back once again, new clan, new stuff, new everything...ah crap

And the point of all this was ... ?

Comment

Re: Back once again, new clan, new stuff, new everything...ah crap

....he is back and now we know it. Important piece of information one could say

Comment

Working...
      X