OMG wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG wow

i spent a good 7-8 hours overall goofing around making a frag vid with windowsMovie Maker nothing like that crappy thing that i posted earlier this one was actually very nice imo but then when i go to publish it so i can upload it my comp tells me that it cant save it for some reason. i had the space and i did nothing funky with the files that i know of. I had a 7 minute video and then i ran into that problem where it wouldnt publish and i thought OK this is an opportunity for me to make a shrter better one and i wasted my time making a whole new one from the clips that i had and THEN...oooooh same problem huh? omg so annoying i feel like i threw a whole day out the window those video files are really really touchy i dont even know what i did i dont think i moved anything and i didnt rename anything either wow

have you guys ever had this problem or anything related? or i am the only one and im just stupid

Re: OMG wow

Seriously... I don't think anyone is even using Windows Movie Maker. Also, I don't think that most people can afford Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
      Seriously... I don't think anyone is even using Windows Movie Maker. Also, I don't think that most people can afford Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere. Go figure.
      :nod:

Comment

yeah that movie maker program seemed to have some problems like it would lock up once in a while and my processor and memory arent even that bad. Like i have a Dell comp which its intended strength was for multimedia purposes and it gets all hot and bothered by a moviemaking program that it had from the factory? lol

Comment

Actually Video Editing is stressing your system A LOT. Quad and Octocore processors are noty only intended for webservers but also to be used for Video and GFX editing. WMM is probably still one of those less demanding software. So don't be surprised if your rig is steaming while rendering your video with Vegas or Premiere. Especially with Vegas it is very important to periodically save your project - it tends to just lock up every once in a while.

Comment

Adobe premiere will lag out my pc a bit. Never tried movie maker.

Comment

My first 4 videos were using WMM and I ran into the problem of saving them... Though i did find the solution, and it is VERY annoying and tedious. I would have to copy a small section of the video, maybe 30 seconds, then paste that into a new file, then save that video...then do that for the entire video and after all the small parts are saved you can put them all together and save them as a whole. It sounds a little confusing, try this. Go to this link, http://www.desilucy.com//index.php?lvl=3 and then go to Within Movie Maker > 16th one down... That is only if you are having the same problem i had which is explained here http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/Fo...?PostID=128701
              I went onto a WMM forum to find the answer and did...my movies wouldnt save cause they were too long and complex, try out these steps and see if they work.

Comment

yeah actually i think that might be my problem too caus i had a 4.2 minute video with at least 180 short clips. ill try this

Ill thank you if it works. ( :

Comment

thanks

Comment

Oh so it works? Awsome, glad to help.

Comment

Working...
                    X