X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5t3v0
    replied
    Re: OK EA I have had it with you now ,,new 1.5 Patch for 2142

well cant EA just release a parting gift for us BF2ers? like a good singleplayer 64 system ( i downloaded the 2nd version of the one already made and the bots are even stupider than the standard) and various bug fixes and nerfings. because you 2142ers get love from EA and its as if EA has left us to suffer with a game that is slowly dieing. you say we dont have problems but i think that 2142 is fine the way it is. i have only played it once on a lan server on co-op and it was fine. we have J10 problems,limited;terrible and unfair unlocks, hackers,bugs, glitches and the Expansions are DEAD. so stop complaining

Leave a comment:

• Unzen
    Guest replied

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
    Quite a lot of ads in Germany. Last ones I can remember were SAW4 and mobile.de which is a portal for selling cars, a huge one I may add. So they most likely got some revenue from those ads. And I also agree, if that makes it possible to further develop the game, then more power to the advertisements.
    If that's the main reason for the v1.50 patch coming out - because EA have managed to squeeze more revenue from the adverts - then I am definitely in favour of it.

If a gun was put to my head - I honestly couldn't tell you what one of those adverts said. Yet if that money helps fund further patches/development into 2142, then I can only consider that to be a good thing.

There maybe extra life in 2142 yet anyway. Don't forget, BF1942 made it all the way to the v1.6 patch.

Leave a comment:

• whiteguy16
    Guest replied

haha mankelly :laugh:.

Leave a comment:

• Twizzz
    Guest replied

It's "I'am Legend" Starring Will Smith and some guy named ManKelly.

I went out and bought the DVD after seeing it advertised on BF, Pretty good movie (saw it before). Also bought the Riddick Trilogy set on DVD. Played a lil 2142 after watching it and went "all Riddick" with the knife that night.

Leave a comment:

• Dtneter
    replied

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
    Right of the top of my head:
    -Transport and beacon pods
    -EU air transport right chaingun
    -Kit saving is screwed up

About the eu air transport minigun I pmed the fix to dice so no more worries

Leave a comment:

• Fingulfin
    replied

The F3 Position in the EU transport doesn't work. It fires, dust flies, but it does no damage. You can sit there shooting at a guy for an hour and he won't lose any health

You can fix it while in game by Pulling the gun as far left as possible, then pulling it as far right as possible... But most people aren't aware of this, so they just keep on shooting and then start calling out hacks.

Leave a comment:

• whiteguy16
    Guest replied

umm i think i've seen whats up with the transport pods.(not able to move them around?they just shoot u straight down and usually away from where u want to be,right?).but what is wrong with the transport gun?and kit saving doesnt.....whats the word i am looking for.........SAVE!!!!!!!if any of these are wrong plz correct me

Leave a comment:

• Yoster
    replied

I dont see the problem either. I play BF2 every now and then, and have no bad experiences. The leaderboard is not a patch problem, EA is just too lazy to go through and clean up (although an improved anticheat system would be nice). 2142 has had similar experiences. EA has shown enough attention to BF2. 2 boosters and one expansion. We have one booster and more glitches/bugs than BF2 can even sniff that need to be fixed. Up until now I thought EA despised 2142. Now they all of a sudden show some love, and it feels good, just cross fingers that it wont be anything completely useless.

Leave a comment:

• Wizrdwarts
    replied

Originally posted by Skaggy
    Thoroughly my own opinion, but I think that the revenue from ranked BF2 servers must be greater than the revenue from 2142 server sales + cash from ingame adverts.

I think I should ask you 2142 players; is there actually anything majorly wrong with the game as of now that would need patching?
    Any major imbalances (*cough*J-10*cough*), glitches, or large gameplay issues?
    Right of the top of my head:

Leave a comment:

• Fingulfin
    replied

Contradicting Admin's Decision = Bad Idea. That holds true to ANY forum.

On topic... Errr... Not sure what else needs to be said.

Leave a comment:

• Bald-Eagle11
    replied

Admin why did you put this under a the 2142 forum . All that has done is start a 2142vBF2 discussion , can you edit and move back please .

Leave a comment:

• FURRY BIRD
    Guest replied

They need to un nurf the tanks, like you should be able to destroy commanders assets with a tank, and why does it take so many shots to kill an APC?

Leave a comment:

• vanilla
    replied

Originally posted by Skaggy
    Thoroughly my own opinion, but I think that the revenue from ranked BF2 servers must be greater than the revenue from 2142 server sales + cash from ingame adverts.

I think I should ask you 2142 players; is there actually anything majorly wrong with the game as of now that would need patching?
    Any major imbalances (*cough*J-10*cough*), glitches, or large gameplay issues?
    Cough* Kit randomizer Cough*

Leave a comment:

• Skates
    replied

The last few days I have been seeing ads for some upcoming shows on the Discovery Channel and some other shows. Not really annoying, actually kind of amusing. Playing the game and I hear someone in TS say, "Hey just saw that the show "Deadliest Catch" is going to on xxxxx.":laugh:

Leave a comment:

• TrooperJac
    replied

I wouldn't say there are any major bugs or imbalances in 2142 from my perspective. Server stability has been good for me lately as well. Transport fixed pod is a pain and the kit randomizer also but otherwise I don't see anything screaming out for a fix. New content would be more than welcome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X