[READ] TotalCoD4 Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [READ] TotalCoD4 Clan

Guys, I've decided to post this in the general section for the sole reason that very few people, namely the TotalCoD4 clan members, check the section (it's at the very bottom of the page).

**For those who have already read it, Spik3d, Stonecold, Spitfire, it's exactly the same so don't worry about reading it again.

Hey guys, I figured that because the Total CoD4 clan has been pretty much inactive I'd offer a regular scrim against my clan. We are always looking to scrim, so basically just play a map or two with you guys (of your choice). A 5v5 is preferred, but a 4v4/6v6 would work as well.

If nobody has a server in mind we can use our private server, however it is running the PAM4 mod with CAL settings, so some players might not like the rule set. I thought about using the Total CoD4 server, however it isn't private so other players may join.

If anybody is interested in playing please post and we can figure out a time to play. Hope to play with some of you guys soon.

Summarization:

-Regular*
    -1 or 2 maps of your choice
    -5v5 Preferred
    -We can provide a server, but it runs PAM4 (CAL)

*My clan will not play hardcore, I guarantee it. Please no arguing or debating on which is better.

I'd appreciate it if this thread wasn't deleted, at least until we get something worked out.

TGN Players
    -Spitfire
    -Spik3d

Re: [READ] TotalCoD4 Clan

I assume its not Euro based?

Comment

His clan is located in the US if that is what you mean, along with the servers. I also believe most of the Total Call of Duty members are located within the US due to I believe the Total Call of Duty servers are, again, located in the US.

Comment

Well, the Total Clan has 2 divisions, North American and Europe. I don't think this is going to happen though as I've only received responses from 3 members, 1 of which can't make it because he's not in NA.

Comment

I could make it timezone wise...

But like i said before, the server is in NA, and that means lot's of lag for me. So that's why i have to pass...

Comment

Sigh.

Well, we might as well shutter the Total CoD4 server because it is always empty.

It's sad, really.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel
              Sigh.

Well, we might as well shutter the Total CoD4 server because it is always empty.

It's sad, really.
              *big gigantic sad face*

<--- x40

It had peeps in it at the start when we were all excited about it... then ... I dunno what happened...

Comment

I honestly don't know what to do to make a server happen in CoD4.

It's not too difficult to get a Battlefield server going, but I've had 0% success with CoD4.

I think that there needs to be date/time appointments set for us to get together. Without any structure everyone is free to do whatever they want. Unfortunately, that means they are doing something else.

I'd love to have some good battles with you guys, but it just never happens. Now, I don't even play this game any more. I can find great BF2/BF2142 games very easily. I can't say the same for Call of Duty.

As much as I love the game, it sucks to not have a regular place to play. I can guarantee you that if I go home and hop on the TCoD4 server, only 1 or 2 other folks will come on all evening long. That's just not fun and I'd rather be doing something else...

Comment

Working...
                X