Another Testiment to this Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Testiment to this Game

Right now then, well first off the game is unfair to new players.

There are some really good experienced players out there, so why dont Noobs get unlocks easier { we need them }.

Or a noob should get an unlock which gives the ability to dodge or Strafe dodge by double tapping the strafe key, this if implemented, could be a sort of reverse unlock so when a noob reaches a certain Rank he/she loses the Dodge unlock.
    Its anoying that this function is not included in the game [ as other FPS games have this] it would also help noobs like me { who cant even open a bl**dy parachute} to dodge incoming shots.
    Time for the moders to make this mod AFAIC or give us a server [ other wise I`am going back to Tiger woods golf ] -no parachute required.
    Do you know i just had a thought :yay: i could be suffering from the LBKS sindrome,= lack of response from wire less keyboard due to low batteries :salute:

Re: Another Testiment to this Game

i dont think BF is unfair to new players,just cap some flags get on squads do some teamwork(like revive,ressuply and repair),whore some titan guns or titan rdx defend etc one bring the other and you get your unlocks easily...

and an experienced played is always and experienced player... ^^

Comment

Sorry but i must disagree, look at the weaponry experienced players have,we dont stand a chance, not to mention the cloaking devices in sniping

Comment

all noobs do is us PK rockets. im a medic sniper as a medic i take my defib and herzong which is useless. sniper APM and RDX. i get PK rocketed for half my deaths. Noobs are noobs they us rockets and voss. i could own most with no unlocks. i do see it is unfair but noobs are noobs so who cares

Comment

Not a good idea, imo. Something which is FAR more useful than any unlock is map knowledge. I started a new soldier a few weeks back and naturally, he had jack, in the way of unlocks.

On a 32-player server, I still came top on EU - even though we lost the round. I'm not bragging here, but knowing where to stand and knowing where the hell to take cover from when the crap hits the fan - far, far outweighs any unlock.

And on top of that, the SCAR and Krylov are pretty decent stock weapons. And let's face it, we all started from scratch at some point anyway.

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

I think the stock assault weapons are way better then the unlocks and your first couple of unlocks come pretty quickly so you are not at that much of a disadvantage.

Comment

I was really slow starting out, but this game does give an advantage to new players. your first few unlocks can be attained very quickly. IMO the Krylov is the best weapon in the game anyways, and that's open from the start.

Comment

lol, yeah i think you should be pwning people who've played for 1000 hours. makes alot of sense... seriously, it takes maybe 5 hrs to unlock a whole class tree. if you are going to play, play, if not, go play tiger woods like you say

Comment

learn the game like everyone else had too...stop whinging uprgrades and unlocks come quickly to new recruits - I dont see what the prob is..if the game was easy you'd get bored with it in a week - I Like harder games more value for money...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                        lol, yeah i think you should be pwning people who've played for 1000 hours. makes alot of sense... seriously, it takes maybe 5 hrs to unlock a whole class tree. if you are going to play, play, if not, go play tiger woods like you say
                        May be just May be, i could zoom up the ranks with loads of un-locks if my DaNg -PaRaChUtE
                        would Function, the lack of this function is now annoying to say the leaste.

If there was an unlock & stats record for fatal dives, I would be the
                        World Champion but i`am still trying to perfect my technique in free falling @ great speed to land SpLaT on some poor unsuspecting dudes head:dead:

Once the tatic has been Mastered:nod:" i`ama comin to get ya" i got my eye on you, the other eye on the Knifer and my other eye on snipers in general
                        are Sh*t typo there, this means i got 3 eyes

Comment

go train yourself in single player mode drop yourself out of a plane and test your parachutezor. like many other people might have done.

Comment

Working...
                          X