Clear All

• Gpu Q

umm... with what i got

2.66Ghz Dual Core
    2.6 usable GB of RAM
    GeForce 7900GS 256MB GPU
    WindowsXP
    McAfee AntiVirus

yes yes im sure some of you read my gripes about my frames and all that i cry about it sometimes lol but im just wondering on

-32 person infantry servers ill generally get around 35-55 fps
    +50 person infantry usually around 20-40fps sometimes less but not often unless its moongamers
    titan with lots of people on a titan ill get 10-20fps

now if i got rid of my 7900Gs and bought this....

Re: Gpu Q

You have no link?

Comment

Buy EVGA 640-P2-N829-AR GeForce 8800GTS SSC 640MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

how would that improve my framerate numbers? just a general idea caus the 7900 is the first card i bought and i never played any fps games before i got the card.

yes i realize that the cpu and memory and hard drive space (i got 50GB free space out of 82GB fyi) matter too and if i got viruses or background programs but would getting a better GPU like that one make a serious difference with framerate. thanks

sorry about that i didnt think someone would respond that fast

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

really? caus i mean im running all low right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
            http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130317

how would that improve my framerate numbers? just a general idea caus the 7900 is the first card i bought and i never played any fps games before i got the card.

yes i realize that the cpu and memory and hard drive space (i got 50GB free space out of 82GB fyi) matter too and if i got viruses or background programs but would getting a better GPU like that one make a serious difference with framerate. thanks

sorry about that i didnt think someone would respond that fast
            I got the 8800 GTS 320mb and plays 2142 all high, 8xaa, 1400x1050 and get 50-100 FPS.

6400+
            3 gigs DDR2
            8800 GTS 320mb

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

8800 gtoc gets me a steady 100 fps. the first thing i did was found 48 man camp g and ran threw the middle of os, it never drop below 80. I almost pi** my pants.

sniper how did you get 8xaa on. every time i move the bar over it goes back to 4

Comment

Don't get that. Get a 8800GT (or a 9600 GT if you want to save money).

Comment

Working...
                  X