Comment

Re: lMoMol Camp Gibraltar pwnage part 9

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Cool!!! im glad you liked it guys cause i was feeling the video is missing something but i dunno what...

Originally posted by Field View Post
                  well what was your score(s) in that match(s)??

with the baur i swore you got 3 DCE pins

hehe i dont remmber, anw i think was 2 rounds as pac with baur but i dont remember well... usually when im recording im not making verygood total scores,cause i play for the quality and not the quantity...if i dont rec i play free and i do better stuff kills and score

Comment

You scare me sometimes dude, some of those kill streaks are mad - and as much as you say you were lucky with some of those headshots... well... there's definitely an element of skill in there man! - don't be so modest

So yeah, good kill streaks, major ownage as we've come to expect from you, and evidently good editing if what you say is true about the sniping clips.

Awesome video, show them how it's done

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                      You scare me sometimes dude, some of those kill streaks are mad - and as much as you say you were lucky with some of those headshots... well... there's definitely an element of skill in there man! - don't be so modest

So yeah, good kill streaks, major ownage as we've come to expect from you, and evidently good editing if what you say is true about the sniping clips.

Awesome video, show them how it's done

hah i think is the song that scares you,it scares me too combined with knifing and stuff lol but i just play and try to hit the target lol no emotions when you are hunitng the ball :P

well there are alot of factors but i thnk the moment you hit the botton after aiming fast on to a moving head in more than 30metres in bf 2142 is luck...

all other things before or after that moment i think can be consider as skill...acting,movement,accuracy,speed,concentrati on to keep croshair in head lvl ,teamwork etcetc
                      soi say i got the luck (so im not modest) but the skill is something that you dont have to play with :P if you have it you have to respect it...

so i think in the sniping in this video is more like edited luck :P hehe

i like to show what i do generally or how it can be done something in game i found cool or good to ppl they are curius to see how i play...
                      in my previus game is was top20 and i was always record my games from my pov and uploading to ppl to see and always i had nice comments so i do same here

i prefer everyone gets better and i dont care if everyine became better than me , then it will be my turn after to see how they do so became like them in no time
                      about editing i really can have alot of fun editing with movie editor and combine battlcorder in slow motion with first person or diferent cameras lol(watch part 4 on youtube is a bit old and under fraps with lots of lag but sstill is very viewable even after part 9)

anw needs the double time...if only i could go backwards on battlcorder

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED