Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So you wanna be good with a knife?

Originally posted by recruit1 View Post
    Wrong! the AimBot has an Auto Knife feature, PB have it and have stopped it. ? wana see a screen shot because the screen shots are public knowledge as well.
    evenbalance announced they have voluntier moles and have the hacks as soon as they are released.
    I said that just because you spin when you knife doesn't mean you aimbot. I never said that aimbotters don't spin.

Noo speeky Eengleesh? I can understand if English isn't your first language, but don't you dare try to contradict someone unless you fully understand his post.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
      I said that just because you spin when you knife doesn't mean you aimbot. I never said that aimbotters don't spin.

Noo speeky Eengleesh? I can understand if English isn't your first language, but don't you dare try to contradict someone unless you fully understand his post.
      May be you should go make a No Dancing mod for the game MR.KAIZER, cos i dont like dancing.

Comment

hes still around i got knifed by him a little while ago

and him knifing you and then spinning around or something wierd..uh..thats your internet

Comment

i too am confused by the comment about the spinning. when you get in a knife dual, there can be lots of jumping, diving, swinging & running involved. sometimes it's over before it begins, but occasionally you'll have a fun little battle. now as far as that video posted by recruit, i don't understand what part of that is an aimbot. i watched it twice & am still confused. am i missing something? btw, i didn't realize that fingulfin was mr kaizer, i thought you were just another one of lucky 13 guys....my bad

Comment

wow just wow.

I know when I played on the =TRR= servers, I got knifed by him a good 4 times in one round.

Comment

Respect @ FMK and =TRR= :salute:

In 2142 the knife attack stays "active" while the toon is in rotation (if done correctly). That means that spinning is a very effective tactic as you increase the chance of encountering that elusive hitbox. :laugh:

So, "yes" spinning can bring an advantage. Also, any knife contact from the rear is instant death. The "weirdness" is just the result of lag and those hitboxes.

Comment

****in EACS people man! It's them that actually have control over the stats I believe. Moose, lemme just tell you, don't even bother with them. They are high off their asses on what they do and they don't know jack**** about Customer Support. No matter how much evidence I provided them that I didn't stat pad or go onto K&P servers they we're always saying the same thing over and over... "There are indications that you exploited the scoring system." or something like that. Buncha twits they are methinks. Don't waste your time with them is all I gotta say.

Comment

i heard forces uk had his stats wiped and after numerous emails and correspondance he was reinstated and was granted lt gen for ages

Comment

It's sad really, EA lets the noobs that just pad knifes all day like Mariokoel run around and don't do a thing about them. Then they wipe moose, EA in action folks.

Comment

knifing yields poor k/d ratios and lower amounts of killls per round (this is not up for debate) but i guess thats not the point.

Comment

Some folks just really enjoy it. I have to admit that the guys who almost exclusively knife are a blast to watch in action on a regular server. I've seen dudes cut through whole squads like butter! Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                          knifing yields poor k/d ratios and lower amounts of killls per round (this is not up for debate)
                          Yes it damned well is! I've played with slaney on a few times where he's bested my number of kills despite some obscene rampages and killstreaks on my behalf. I'll agree on the lower kill death ratios since naturally as you have to get closer to the enemy your chances of dying seem to increase exponentially, but the 2nd part is total bull from my experience. I'm not the best knifer ever to grace the field but I know I can outkill most people if I stuck exclusively to the blade, it's all about being smart with your movements. In fact for a while I actually went around exclusively knifing people just to get better at it, and you learn some valuable tactics and techniques whilst doing this that make you a better player anyway, especially with regards to generic movement and positioning.

And dude, don't post "Not up for debate" in a discussion forum :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:. That's like telling people in a pool to stop swimming, a bit silly. If you don't want what you say challenged, don't say it.

Totally agreed with sonicpixel though, I always laugh watching people get decimated from behind by a sneaky knifer, and I'll happily play a distraction role to help them out too.

Chris - that wouldn't surprise me about forces, he's a persistent bugger.

This thread does remind me of TimSad though.... I believe I was his last tag in the top 100 or even 200 he needed to knife. He chased a few times but must have got wiped shortly after, so I escaped. Shame EA really can't distinguish between the padders and the genuine knifers.

Comment

knifing yields poor k/d ratios and lower amounts of killls per round (this is not up for debate) but i guess thats not the point.
                            i think otherwise. i knifed 52 or 56 i think it was people in 1 round and came top.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                              Yes it damned well is! I've played with slaney on a few times where he's bested my number of kills despite some obscene rampages and killstreaks on my behalf. I'll agree on the lower kill death ratios since naturally as you have to get closer to the enemy your chances of dying seem to increase exponentially, but the 2nd part is total bull from my experience. I'm not the best knifer ever to grace the field but I know I can outkill most people if I stuck exclusively to the blade, it's all about being smart with your movements. In fact for a while I actually went around exclusively knifing people just to get better at it, and you learn some valuable tactics and techniques whilst doing this that make you a better player anyway, especially with regards to generic movement and positioning.

And dude, don't post "Not up for debate" in a discussion forum :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:. That's like telling people in a pool to stop swimming, a bit silly. If you don't want what you say challenged, don't say it.

Totally agreed with sonicpixel though, I always laugh watching people get decimated from behind by a sneaky knifer, and I'll happily play a distraction role to help them out too.

Chris - that wouldn't surprise me about forces, he's a persistent bugger.

This thread does remind me of TimSad though.... I believe I was his last tag in the top 100 or even 200 he needed to knife. He chased a few times but must have got wiped shortly after, so I escaped. Shame EA really can't distinguish between the padders and the genuine knifers.
                              lol saying "this is not up for debate" i thought was a good way to actually get a response

but yeah i shouldnt have added the "lower kills per round" part but personally im happier getting a lower number of kills with single digit deaths than have tons of kills a gold medal PLUS a bunch of deaths

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                              i think otherwise. i knifed 52 or 56 i think it was people in 1 round and came top.:laugh:
                              i wouldnt doubt that

Comment

lol saying "this is not up for debate" i thought was a good way to actually get a response
                                ..... touche :P

I'm in a similar mind with how my ideal round should pan out (normally a win, a medal, and a nice KD) as such I don't knife much anymore but the latter 2 can definitely be accomplished with a bit of skill (I'd say it's far more difficult to actively contribute to a victory using the knife exclusively for killing).

Comment

Working...
                                X