Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Skates caught hacking?

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
    i think everyone who knows skates is glad to hear his name has been cleared. yes, kaizer, i did read your post about your former clan mate, BUT this is skates. he's a standup member of the 2142 gaming community. i believe he runs 4 servers, all streaming pb ban data, battlerecorder, etc in an effort to keep a fair & safe playing environment. he's not just another player that we all "know & love". way to hang in there & deal w/ evenbalance, it takes minimum of 1 day to for them to respond & it always takes several responses. i have been able to fix my issues when they happen after 2 or 3 very days of frustration & have never gotten a fix from them. so in short, congrats on having a free & clear name, but those of us who know, knew it wasn't your fault
    My clan mate did too We streamed PB, we caught hackers... He didn't run BR, but that wasn't his decision it was ours. There is no such thing as BUT this is _________, it can happen to those you think that you know well. The point of my post wasn't to say "OMG Skates hax!!!", it was to say that you can't say "OMG HE CAN'T HACK, HES SUCH A GOOD GUY!" about ANYONE.

Need another example? Remember Fevergaming

Comment

Okay guys, I never asked anyone to take my word for it because yes, anyone can do it. Often it could be someone that you thought you knew well. I do appreciate all the support that was shown to me. That was why I was glad I was able to clear my name. And, speaking of names, I decided to start on a new soldier. I went with "One.Timer" which has the hockey reference like my first one and a veiled reference to my short stint on the MBL's before getting it overturned. So, send me a buddy request and come get my tags.

Played on our NS server with it tonight and ranked up a few times, got some NS awards for unlocks, and had fun. Even took Twizz's tags with my new guy.

Comment

I saw your new character over on the NFB NS tonight server. Good to see you back in action!

Comment

Ha! I personally associated the name Skates with hockey, but I didn't know that's what it actually was. What position?

Comment

Typically D but there was a season I go to play winger and led the league in scoring. Just an old mans rec league though so nothing special.

Comment

D? You guys are the unsung heroes IMO. It's either the attackers who score, or the goalies, that get all the attention. I myself am a goalie, but I'll be damned if I don't appreciate a good D in front of me.

Comment

Defense. Left. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                  "One.Timer"

Played on our NS server with it tonight and ranked up a few times, got some NS awards for unlocks, and had fun. Even took Twizz's tags with my new guy.
                  Grumble,Grumble,Sonofa,Grumble,Grumble.

I'm looking for ya' now.

Comment

Working...
                  X