fettfabi needs a ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fettfabi needs a ban

was on -Q- city maps server and this fettfabi dude was blatantly in a building shooting people, ended the round with 85 kills and 1 death. even worse, he spent the whole round mocking everyone else on the server, insulting us and bragging that he would never be caught. it was very annoying.

after that round i left and googled his name, and i discovered two links:

a) youtube video by him showing all his fall of berlin cheats

b) a google cache of <a cheat site> showing him as a member

anybody so brazen to actually upload a video of themselves cheating with their real account name onto youtube has got to get their account banned!

does anyone at EA read this forum?

Getting a hold of -Q- admins is very difficult. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by joe2 View Post
      was on -Q- city maps server and this fettfabi dude was blatantly in a building shooting people, ended the round with 85 kills and 1 death. even worse, he spent the whole round mocking everyone else on the server, insulting us and bragging that he would never be caught. it was very annoying.

after that round i left and googled his name, and i discovered two links:

a) youtube video by him showing all his fall of berlin cheats

b) a google cache of <some cheat site> showing him as a member

anybody so brazen to actually upload a video of themselves cheating with their real account name onto youtube has got to get their account banned!

does anyone at EA read this forum?
      If you found this name on a cheat site it does not necassarily mean its the same guy, if he does use the same name he will get banned and is a fool, PunkBuster checks those sites, so he is doomed, ? was he using a glitch ! in the map ,if so his kill ratio is still to high and would suggest hes got some thing else as well

Comment

well heres a video of him and several others building glitching on Fall of Berlin. This video does not show how they did it, but was recorded by a 3rd party as evidence of cheating.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBzxWOvpk_8[/media]

Comment

Annoying dude.

Comment

Wow like how old is that picture? ive seen it like 8 months ago :P anyway death to all building glitchers.

Comment

wtf is the point of cheating on a mp game? It just shows how much of a p***y these people are.

Comment

what nubs hey slaney dont u agree :P

Comment

Limited life span

Originally posted by messfeeder
                  wtf is the point of cheating on a mp game? It just shows how much of a p***y these people are.
                  Those hacks off cheat sites have a limited life span, once the anti cheat software updates to a point where its hard to beat, the coders who make the hacks (run for the hills) having saved some hacks that were not released for their admins and mods/friends , leaving their members high&dry having fleeced loads of $ out of them. Most of those sites are now feeling the pinch and it probably will soon be all over for their members

Comment

dude hacks are so easy to hide from pb. pb is poorly programmed and easy foolable. you can hide your programs like rootkits and they will never be detected. never ever. antivirus programmers and anti spyware programmers can only find the most stupid programmed rootkits and if a hack want invinceblity just make it a hardware controlled one: the flash memory on the cpu controls what programs can do and not. there is one virus(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mocmex) wich cant be found. if a hacker does the same it wont be found by pb. and then pb will fail and cant be patched. end of story...
                    moral: pb will always be lying behind and will ultimately be the loser of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
                      dude hacks are so easy to hide from pb. pb is poorly programmed and easy foolable. you can hide your programs like rootkits and they will never be detected. never ever. antivirus programmers and anti spyware programmers can only find the most stupid programmed rootkits and if a hack want invinceblity just make it a hardware controlled one: the flash memory on the cpu controls what programs can do and not. there is one virus(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mocmex) wich cant be found. if a hacker does the same it wont be found by pb. and then pb will fail and cant be patched. end of story...
                      moral: pb will always be lying behind and will ultimately be the loser of the fight.
                      lol. Your so wrong it's funny.

I would research your facts first

And, Mocmex is "Therefore...is difficult to remove.", not impossible. Nothing is impossible

Rootkits are easy to find, but you have to be very precise to exactly what you are looking for. Thus, standard scanning programs won't pick them up, but more specific software will fix them easily

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
                        yer wrong :P

they use a PB bypass or summat not sure how it they doos it

Comment

dudes i read some computer magazines and they all say with quotes from know anti virus makers that it is impossible to remove good programmed rootkits and mocmex is impossible to remove as it just says no to any try to remove it. and M.F.A why need to bypass PB if you can control it by good programming. there is no cure for it.
                          alex98uk did you searched for mocmex? on google. if you did you could see there is no cure only firewalls can try to block incoming images but nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by sempf
                            dudes i read some computer magazines and they all say with quotes from know anti virus makers that it is impossible to remove good programmed rootkits and mocmex is impossible to remove as it just says no to any try to remove it. and M.F.A why need to bypass PB if you can control it by good programming. there is no cure for it.
                            alex98uk did you searched for mocmex? on google. if you did you could see there is no cure only firewalls can try to block incoming images but nothing more.
                            I read computer magazines, i have also done computing from the age of 14, i now to computing and business at University. I've worked for IT companies, i did some research in IT at the British Embassy of Warsaw, Poland and have had contact with a lot of IT professionals.

Trust me, i know what i'm talking about. Nothing is impossible to remove, it can just take time to find the best way to get rid of it.

And, i followed your Wiki link and other links
                            The following programs remove it:

CA Antivirus 2007 - 31.1.5107

eTrust Antivirus v7/8* - 31.1.5107

eTrust EZ Antivirus 7.x - 7.x/5107

Comment

***again il insert my old comment in here***

seriously your proving nothing by deleting my posts

Comment

Working...
                              X