Needing some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing some help

Well, I have made my share of "enemies" through the strict approach we take administering our servers and apparently I pissed off the right guys. Today I have this pop up.

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

I have submitted a ticket with Evenbalance and PBBans. I have an idea of who was involved in it but I would love to track them down. Any help you guys can give would be appreciated.

your out of luck and if it says you where hacking it mean you where stop the lieing and I think he should get banned from the forums right cause we dont need cheaters that ruin the game but im sorry get so pi*** at him but its true I think so dont ban me for saying this

Comment

Originally posted by L0NGTR4NG View Post
      your out of luck and if it says you where hacking it mean you where stop the lieing and I think he should get banned from the forums right cause we dont need cheaters that ruin the game but im sorry get so pi*** at him but its true I think so dont ban me for saying this
      Wow, you are such a moron. Nice to have you on the forums. It's called spoofing where someone fakes your GUID and gets you a ban.

Comment

your other clan members are cought hackign before so whatever dude

Comment

Talk to lolyn, he's had experience with a similar situation.

Comment

maybe be its an april foolz joke?

Comment

Who do you think it was :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli View Post
                Talk to lolyn, he's had experience with a similar situation.
                I already sent him a PM. I remember when it happened to him. And no, I haven't had any of my clan-mambers busted by PBBans. We did have one that we kicked from our clan for going on K&P Servers and later banned him from our servers after reviewing a BR of him and seeing that he was using an aimbot. However, he still plays other servers as he hasn't been caught by PB yet.

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                Who do you think it was :|:
                I'll PM you it. I don't see the need to drag names through the mud on public forums. At least until I have proof.

Comment

ok, cool. One of my friends had a PBMBL Ban, sadly he wasn't able to get it revoked :|:

I wish you luck in your case though, its really an on off thing with PBBans...

Comment

After watching Mooseknuckle's stat wipe with no response from EA, I'm wondering if there are any 2142 Gods left to pray to...?

And Longtr4ng needs a lesson in forum etiquette, social etiquette, and a good freshman hazing.

Comment

Originally posted by SpLiTz View Post
                      After watching Mooseknuckle's stat wipe with no response from EA, I'm wondering if there are any 2142 Gods left to pray to...?

And Longtr4ng needs a lesson in forum etiquette, social etiquette, and a good freshman hazing.
                      Yeah, I still can't believe they did that to Moose, although given their track record I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I talked with the guys at PBBans on their IRC. They can't do anything until I get a response from Evenbalance, which the guys at PBBans said could take a few days or a week.:cry:

Comment

ok well sorry for getting all hyped up on yea but I just dont like when people hack ok well good luck to yea

Comment

Originally posted by L0NGTR4NG
                          ok well sorry forget getting all hyped up on yea but I just dont like when people hack ok well good luck to yea
                          No problem. I understand you completely. I posted here looking for some help as I know a couple of guys on these forums have been through a similar situation.

Comment

im not getting kicked but about 10:00 pm Pacific time I starting getting connection lost now and I cant even play lol but hay thx for making it cool maybe when you get everything sorted out maybe add me to xfire and we can play

Comment

"Always Quality over Quantity"

Comment

Working...
                              X