To Buy or Not to Buy.. That is the Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Buy or Not to Buy.. That is the Question

Im hoping to get this for my birthday, but for all its worth, is it really worth it. I mean, it seems like a really great game, but I want to know some pros and cons, Help me out guys.

Pros:
    Heck loads of fun.
    9 Diverse classes, ranging from the Bullet spitting Heavy, to the Fast paced and always moving Scout.
    Lots of community content.
    Easy to pick up and play.

Cons:
    Grenades only for Demoman (To prevent spam)

That's all I can think up for now.

Think of it as CSS, execpt more fun, less frustrating, and a lack of "(RADIO) Fire in the hole!".

What I love about this game is the accesibility. AWP/Scout lovers can easily pick up Sniper, Newbies can pick up Heavy/Soldier no problem, and Strategic players can use Pyro, Spy and Engy for maximum efficency.

Hope this helps you on your descision.

Comment

I wouldnt compare TF2 to CSS in ANY ways.TF2 is what all games should strive to do.The community is awesome,no ranked unranked crap,just pure fun.

Comment

Buy it, you won't regret it

Comment

Dont buy it.
          its a pile of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by ohsosharp
            Dont buy it.
            its a pile of crap.
            someone is cranky.

Comment

Originally posted by ohsosharp
              Dont buy it.
              its a pile of crap.

how could you?

Comment

This game is brilliant, but it doesn't those sorts of people who like to play military realism etc...

Comment

This game is simple hardcore good fun. There's no people moaning noob and hax because its an easy to play game, the community is nice, and VAC is a cheat system that actually works

Comment

Team Fortress is a very good game. Get it through the Orange Box if you don't already have the games included. The community is primarily nice, except when you get some idiot yelling into their microphone (mute them). Also watch out for people saying, "Press F10", as it closes TF2.

Comment

TF2 is one of those games where I just can't stop laughing at times

Play it together with friends and you'll never want to exit this wonderful game... The classes are very diverse and if you don't find one fun, just play another one. I hated the heavy at first but together with a good medic I just love it

There's actually a lot of teamwork too and most noobs I find aren't as dumb as they can be in other games... hehe.

Comment

Its a great laugh and seems to lack the morons found in most games, but I only play on one server

Endless fun and very interesting, the only cons I can think of are minor things such as imbalances and bug/exploits but otherwise all is fine

ITS BETTER THAN COD4 (lololol /flameoff)

Comment

Originally posted by LanDodger View Post
                          Its a great laugh and seems to lack the morons found in most games, but I only play on one server

Endless fun and very interesting, the only cons I can think of are minor things such as imbalances and bug/exploits but otherwise all is fine

ITS BETTER THAN COD4 (lololol /flameoff)
                          :salute: <3 OC

Comment

O.C. rocks my socks.

Comment

Omg hi Texas,didn't i tell you to buy the damn thing already?

Comment

Working...
                              X