Grand Theft Auto: IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto: IV

Yes I know the game is going to own, but would just like to know everyone's opinions about it, how do you think stores will be on that day, have you pre-ordered it, what you're going to do on the day of release, etc.

Well I have already pre-ordered the game with it all payed for. I'm going to try and have my mom call in school for me, so I can play it all day lol.

As for the stores, I think they will be PACKED like crazy. But, one thing I don't understand is why people would wait outside the store for it to come out. I mean, you have the option to pre-order it and you'll be guaranteed a copy.

Because there is nothing like camping outside of gamestop, I'm going to pre-order it, even though I don't have a PS3.

Comment

needs to bemoved to the total gta forum

Comment

Moved

Comment

Sorry about that, didn't notice you already had one up =P.

Comment

Re: Grand Theft Auto: IV

LOL OWNED

Comment

The store's on that day will be MAD!! Think every one will take a day off from school and work!! But i dont care cause I placed a deposit TODAY, so i got me a guaranted copy(standard Edition-X360) BUT i mite just go to the shops on Monday just i case a copy is put on shelf early....
              I have not bought many games lately for x360 and i love all the GTA's but this is going to be the ONE!! BEST game of all time!
              And Online looks like it'll ROCK too! I just cant wait anymore....

Comment

It's gonna be so claustrofobic in the stores at 29th...

im just lazy and i pre-ordered my version. And on the morning of 29th, when i wake up, i have my copy already delivered to my house...

Comment

This will the like the final saga of the series in wins wise but will still get more win over the course of the years

Comment

Working...
                  X