Battlefield Doesnt Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Doesnt Start

This seems like the ultimate problem. I click to start bf2142, no splash, just the loading mouse for about 3 seconds and nothing. Total random problem. 2142 worked fine last night, only thing I did was leave the computer running that night for a download. This happened before, but my corrupt service pack install gave me a reason to reformat. I've tried everything, reboot, reinstall, wipe cache, wipe temp files, what else? Any ideas would be highly appreciated. :hmm: EDIT: Wow, after googling and looking in EA support, i didnt expect a sticky here, anyways, none of the solutions in the sticky help me, I havent tried renaming the radial yet though.

try to run bf2142 in compatiblelity modus. it solves many problems like you discribe.

Comment

nope, ea link reinstall and game redownload didnt help either.

Comment

When you run a Battlefield game in Windowed mode, it often displays an error if and when it crashes. Below are instructions on how to set your BF2142 to run in Windowed instead of Full screen. If this results in a crash or error message, please take a screenshot and post it here.

Comment

Working...
        X