What's up with my stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with my stats?

I haven't played for about 3 months due to PC problems, then recently started playing again but this guy I know pointed out that I am no longer number 1 on the Lithuanian stats (by country category) on bf2s.com, not only that, I was not on the list at all.

Then a few days later I appeared on the list again but with 0 points (with 3 stars however) and now I'm gone again.

And I can't look up my stats on bf2s.com either, I'm not on there all together now :S something wrong with stats?

I've lost all my unlocks, too!

wtf................. :salute:

daliup is the name.

EDIT: oh, and another thing, a few days ago while I was playing I kept getting one of the gold medals OVER AND OVER AGAIN non-stop! Every 2 seconds or so... it was pissing me off! What the fuk is up with BF2 eh?

Not much else has changed though, still full of medic whores. - Anyways, sup with this stuff?!

Cheers.

Hmmm, looks like I'm a private, so my stats have been reset! What the ****... why? How do I find out?!

Ok then, looks like I have been reset, I checked 3 stats sites and I'm a private on all... how do I contact EA support?! I want to find out why I've been reset... I want my fking unlocks back and my rank! I care because I worked hard for that **** and now it's all gone :@...

There was a thread about almost all the top 100 or something got reset.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

there you go.

Comment

Freaking fools eh... I want my unlocks back! They can't just reset me back to 0 for doing nothing wrong. What a bunch of fools!

Comment

Hmm. A bit crap of EA

Comment

Well that must be ****, I've been wanting all the unlocks for some time and still need 2 rankups... Now you need to do it again.

EA fails again.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup View Post
            Freaking fools eh... I want my unlocks back! They can't just reset me back to 0 for doing nothing wrong. What a bunch of fools!
            ya it sucks, there is a thread over at bf2s about it. basically EA's response to hackers compromising accounts and the leader board is to just reset any accounts affected. There is no news on them even trying to stop the hackers.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Well, it looks like I joined some modified server a few days ago and that's what got me. As I mentioned before, I kept getting one award over and over every 2 seconds and I thought that it was weird but carried on playing... and now I know why!

Oh well, what can ya do now eh. :/ Damn EA, never fix anything.

Comment

Re: What's up with my stats?

Your stats were HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                (Altered as the Politically Correct Reps at EA would say)

Therefore, you stats were reset to Private with zero time, zero score, nothing by EA.
                This is why you can't see your character in bf2s.com because it has less then 100 global points.

Please read my post on getting some stats back from EA if you wish to get your Global, Team, Combat, and Command Score restored to its previous state. This will get you your rank and unlocks back!!!!!

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by kulamonster3 View Post
                  Your stats were HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  (Altered as the Politically Correct Reps at EA would say)

Therefore, you stats were reset to Private with zero time, zero score, nothing by EA.
                  This is why you can't see your character in bf2s.com because it has less then 100 global points.

Please read my post on getting some stats back from EA if you wish to get your Global, Team, Combat, and Command Score restored to its previous state. This will get you your rank and unlocks back!!!!!

Good Luck!
                  Maybe a link to the post would help someone?

Comment

To be honest, I don't really care... I lost my rank and unlocks but I don't care. I hardly ever use unlocks anyway, and I'm just playing and having fun... not really bothered, not going to e-mail their support asking to get me stats back.

What they did is still stupid though (if EA reset me stats) - if account got hacked well, fuk em whoever did it, hope he/she had fun. But either way, I believe I joined a modified server not knowing and that's what got me stats reset.

Comment

Here is the link to request your stats restored from EA

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X