Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 kill streak with bullets whilst in mid air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 kill streak with bullets whilst in mid air?

hi guys,

This one is really bugging me, it's to complete all the challenges! Yeah I know I am sad doing the challenges ( before I get the usual negative reply), but here goes:

How on earth do you get a ''2 kill streak with bullets whilst in mid air''.

I've tried all sorts from leaping off balconys to bunny hopping like a mad hare, and I am convinced I have got a 2 kill streak, but never seem to get this challenge. I am really starting to wonder if I have to be in mid-air or the guy you kill. Any thoughts?

I just got it when sniping... Jumped and shot and killed two in one shot... a tip is to play in hardcore servers...

Comment

Can't you get it with explosives too? Try a GL in a HC server...

Comment

^^

If i remember right, the challenge says "Get 2 kill streak with bullets while mid air".. So i don't think that GL does the trick...

But if the challenge gives you too much headache, i can tell you how to get the challenge completed the easy way...

Comment

I think i got it by pure fluke on Countdown with an RPD, falling off the fuel truck near point C.

@StoneCold313 - the easy way? lol

Comment

Just get 2 buddies of yours to stand in one place...jump out of a building and shoot them both with an rpg to a car

Comment

Find a no gravity server, jump, then shoot people, lol.

Comment

Cheers for the replys. It seems that it is a case of killing two people at once rather than a 2 kill streak!! I assumed a 2 kill streak was killing 2 people before dying yourself, my mistake! I will change my approach to this challenge.

Comment

I agree with lemon try hardcore or sniping two guys. I haven't done it either but haven't really tried.

Comment

I got it on my new soldier by jumping into river bed on overgrown killing 2 guys with ak74u

Comment

I think I may have got it by a glitch, was on showdown on my noob kit and got a matry kill on 2 bunnyhoppers prolly.

Comment

I used a glitch on Bloc to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by death-or-glory View Post
                          How on earth do you get a ''2 kill streak with bullets whilst in mid air''.

I've tried all sorts from leaping off balconys to bunny hopping like a mad hare, and I am convinced I have got a 2 kill streak, but never seem to get this challenge.
                          Many people who have gotten it "legitimately" have used a shottie while jumping off a balcony or out of a window. Most of those have said it took them quite awhile.

If you don't want to waste your life doing that there is a set of stairs on Bloc that you can climb halfway up, but it incorrectly registers you as still being on the ground. If you kill 2 people in a row while you're on those stairs, you should get your achievement. I believe it's the stairs near one of the spawns that has debris and junk on it, and it only allows you to go halfway up.

Normally I don't post "glitches", but this one is a pretty harmless way to get what IMO is a silly-designed challenge.

Comment

got it by pure luck on crash jumping off the roof of that building the snipers like to camp in. killed 2 on the way down.

but yeh hardcore is probably your best bet for that

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                              Many people who have gotten it "legitimately" have used a shottie while jumping off a balcony or out of a window. Most of those have said it took them quite awhile.

If you don't want to waste your life doing that there is a set of stairs on Bloc that you can climb halfway up, but it incorrectly registers you as still being on the ground. If you kill 2 people in a row while you're on those stairs, you should get your achievement. I believe it's the stairs near one of the spawns that has debris and junk on it, and it only allows you to go halfway up.

Normally I don't post "glitches", but this one is a pretty harmless way to get what IMO is a silly-designed challenge.
                              And that was the easy way out i was talking about...

Comment

Working...
                              X