Your Benny Hill moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Benny Hill moment

As I can recalled, I have plenty of Benny Hill moments.

1. In a speeder strafe-circling an AA turret with the guy in it trying to kill me.

2. In an APC down the hill of Bavaria, where the whole enemy squad tried to kill the commander (me), and ended up as APC Grand Prix all around the trails.

3. In a walker spotted by another enemy walker. Walked behind the tall building to take cover, from the minimap I saw him taking the same manoeuvre trying to meet me at the other side of the tall building. I then reverse and both of us are circling the tall building trying to catch each other's butt. In the end, he made a mistake walking back towards me, thus gave me an edge to finish him off.

Camp gibraltar. The wall Between Toll and central. My team mate was RDXHopping. And one of his bombs where standing between the gate between Central en toll. i walked over it and right on that moment some infrantry showed up. My Mate brings the Rdx to explosion with me flying into the air. I was landing with my parachute. And Killed 1 GUY:|: i was like : :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
    X