Really annoying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really annoying

Basically when you are squad leader and just say your team has been struggling to get out of a bottleneck situation and cap a flag. You then get through behind enemy lines and then try to cap a flag.

In the meantime, squad members are getting killed but instead of spawning on you they spawn back somewhere else. Then just as you think your gonna cap the flag, an enemy kills you!!!!

That makes me really mad!

Another one is just similar, like when you cap a flag in the back bases, but the rest of your team is still spawning in the uncap. Unaware and still getting spawn camped. Then after a while the enemy recap the flag! and your back to the start!

I get those a lot, but it's what you have to expect from playing on public servers. My best way of counteracting it when it occurs is to ensure that I spam the orders I set so my squad realise it, and I'll use VOIP to re-iterate the order... sometimes works other times doesn't because you can get people ignorant to that also. Then it's kicking from squad time.

Beyond that.... I generally play with people who I know will push for the win the same way as me, so squadding up with them is a safe bet.

Comment

Yep. If I don't squad up with people that I know, I often go lone wolfing in squad. It's very disappointing to cap a flag alone and be overrun by a few enemies while with the whole squad it wouldn't have been a problem at all.

Comment

I use voip and scream at my squad members... helps a lot. Although it gets a little annoying when they're complete dumbnuts and you have to tell them what to do the whole time.

Like "hey squadmembers stop spamming nades and revive me please I'm right in front of you" or whatever

Comment

I could rant on for hours about that.
          You have to do everything yourself.
          Then another thing is that my mic doesn't work and no one seems to respond to text messages.

Comment

I agree shaz. But you can do nothing about n0obs. Play more with me. If you need me i can be a loyal squadmember.. :salute:

Comment

same- ive been trying to be a loyal squad member lately, and i always spawn on my leader. unless hes a complete retard.....
              i was once fighting my way to make a foothold in camp g, and my squad leader was standing at the uncap, doing nothing! i was so angry that he was doing that while his squad was getting slaughtered that i left that squad. you see, SL arent perfect either.

Comment

I can't count how many times I spawn on SLs and died instantly. Lessons learned the hard way. My position is that if the team is from Nooblonia, then I don't bother to cap anything and expect a losing round. If the team is at least not lame, I usually find some capping the same thing as I do. Having low expectation on people in the game makes me happier.

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy View Post
                  ive been trying to be a loyal squad member lately, and i always spawn on my leader. unless hes a complete retard.....
                  And it's because of those squad leaders and even squad members that I lone wolf it more often than not.
                  My biggest annoyance is being in a squad of say 4. The SL says "Attack silo 3." So I head towards it. But I see 2 squad members hanging around and camping (not capping) silo 2, while the SL gets in an FAV and drives off to silo 5. I'm left to myself at silo 3, and usually die pretty quickly without backup. :dead: Why would a SL issue a command he himself even isn't following?

Comment

I always play in squad, even if the SL sucks. It gives me that one extra place to spawn. Sometimes that's all they are good for-a moving spawn point!

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder
                      I always play in squad, even if the SL sucks. It gives me that one extra place to spawn. Sometimes that's all they are good for-a moving spawn point!
                      Don't forget the ''Little'' bonus:laugh:

Comment

Speaking of rants, this idiot basically gave the round to the enemy on my last round. I was commanding and the enemy shields went down and this idiot on my team was on the Titan, and was using the sniper kit, but wasn't doing anything to attack the Titan, and there was no one on the Titan!, and I was dropping more friggen supplies than UPS! He didn't do a dam thing! That was the most Fed up thing I have ever seen in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DesmondLocke View Post
                          Why would a SL issue a command he himself even isn't following?
                          well, he isnt really issuing the order- hes just relaying it over from the commander to the squad. when the commander tells a SL to do something, a little notification on whether you will accept the order or not. usually out of ignorance the SL will reply "yes" and the oder is issued.
                          cant do much about it. :shakehead:

Comment

Definitely VOIP. Tell them loud and clear.

Comment

Working...
                            X